Deny

You placed the coffee and tea on the table while stumbling and getting nervous around that boy. You took your seat on your previous couch.

Mrs Kim took the cup and sipped the delicious coffee made by you"uhm...tasty, I missed that" you chuckled in return. They both started talking again. Why not? They had a lot of stories to tell.

Here you, whole the time just staring at that man, he took up the coffee and sipped. You wanted it to be tasty, for him. You didn't want him to puke.

You paused for his reaction, but he was expressionless all the time. He took out his mobile and started using it. He was typing on the keyboard, while you got nosy. You raised your left eyebrow.

Is he talking to his girlfriend?..

he is in a relationship?

You shooked your head, stay positive y/n, he might be single.

But wait why do you care, if he has a girlfriend or not?
But hold on! He got good looks bruh. Why would he/ be single?..

You were recreating questions and answering them stupidly. He was typing but Mrs Kim spoke something." Aish..taehyung, stop using your mobile, wait !! hold on. Are you working..oh god. Can you please just stop working," she said to him while he didn't give a reply or reaction to her.

" Aish..he is such a workaholic person. You'll not believe y/n and y/m/n. He works every time. Because of his work, no girl likes him.," she said to you and giggled, Well was she looking at you?

You nervously smiled, and chuckled," yeah. We don't like workaholic mans" you uttered while giggling. After hearing your statement, Taehyung gazed at you, your smile got expired. You almost stare into your soul. You coughed and tried to look everywhere but him.

You were nervous as hell, he looked into your eyes, and here you were being nervous af. He was making you nervous. Well, is he going to eat now?

"he never honestly includes fun, just work, work and work."

'Such a boring man'. You mumbled under your breath, yet tallying heard it. "  like seriously, tell me y/n/m I asked him when he will get married and settle.  He replied I don't want to marry"

Your mother shook her head in displeasure," It's not good ." she spoke, while Mrs.kim nodded. And you, you were just busy looking at your fingers, and he was staring at you. More like glaring. you. Yes, he was still staring at you.

You were regretting, he looked like he wanted to kill you. " uhm...there's a new temple designated, why don't you go there" your mother asked out of the blue, as Mrs Kim said," I can't today. I just came from one today, and my legs are aching. He didn't go with me." she said while looking at him.

Why don't you guys go" she asked you, while you blinked rapidly, she was eating for your response, and you were watching for suicide?

You raised your hand and pointed a finger towards yourself, "me?" she nodded," yes you, you and he"  your mother, said yes too, while you didn't want to be with him. He was looking dangerous to you. You hesitantly bounced slowly, "s-sure".

                 °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

You both were in the car, you were driving while he was sitting beside you, that place was quite far from yours, at first he declined but his mother forced him to go. That was a silent environment, it was killing you.

You were sensing awkwardness, while he looked like he didn't care. You coughed to snatch his attention and start a conversation," So what's your name " he didn't reply, instead he resumed gazing outside from the window.

You coughed again," um, ex-excuse me" he finally turned his head towards you, wanting for you to speak," what's your name". You uttered again but this time quivering," Taehyung" he let out and was about to turn his head," tea what?" you spoke.

" Tae hyung" he spoke with calmness this time," Ohh taeyungggg" you cried while rolling the strings," not taeyungg Taehyung, HYUNG" he repeated as you were producing his name falsely but with confidence.

"Oh..sorry" you got comfortable, finally ..it was enough for you to be frank'

" So taehyung. you are a workaholic person" you asked as you wanted something to begin talks. " Yes, I am so what," he asked, " nothing..no" you uttered." didn't you unlike me," he asked making you confused.

" When I said that". You asked curiously

" you did" he replied

" when" you again asked

" earlier" he again replied

" when". You asked again

" at your home " he replied to you again.

"wh-"

" stop" he made you quiet when he lifted his voice a minor. You were twinkling rapidly, presuming when you said that. You forgot. You were trying to remember. You thought for 2 minutes more after that you shrugged your shoulders, and your mind again toured to him.

You glance at him," So, your name is Taehyung?" you cracked up on your stupidness like you were bringing anything just to maintain awkwardness.

He didn't reply as he was so done already, he just wanted to end this moment. It was sucking. " hello," you asked again while he annoyingly turned towards you with half-quitted sights.

" What," you asked as he was looking so accomplished. You pressed your lips into a thin line," okay, you're telling me to stop speaking. Right?" he nodded.

" Okay, Okay.". Were you going to stop speaking, oh God it was a problematic task for you, your hands were on the stairwell.

" So Taehyung what do you do for a living?" you asked after a whole minute of silence."Didn't you promise to be quiet"

"I? Promised? when?" you questioned, yes you didn't promise. You just got to agree, that was a lie after all. An unconditional lie. He didn't reply but instead, choose to remain closemouthed.

" tell me," you asked again, he didn't replies, " hello". You were about to convey again but stopped," you are chaotic." he spoke finally. He said what he wanted to say for a long period.

" Yes, I am so what should I do? Give me tips". You were irritating him more and more knowing he was getting annoyed." Just maintain silence. That's it" he blabbered.

" It will make me a dumb person". You blabbered, pulling the halts, ready to get out. " How," he asked while getting down, you too stopped down and locked the car by pressing the key on his hand.

" See. Life is full of crises, and if we'll be quiet, minding our own business, and not having fun, Do you think it is life? Eww! It makes life worst. Dude! Life is microscopic, sparkle yourself with a magnifying glass. Enjoy, talk, live happily, and stay positive. That's how lifestyle should be "

You sounded like a motivational speaker right now.

You completed, while you threw your thoughts at him, he got to know that, you were contrasting from him. Different mindsets, distinct natures, and dissimilar points of view. But, all of them were wrong according to him. He scoffed and moved inside with you.

Perhaps, he'll change by your thoughts.

To be continued..

------------------------------------------------------------

I am pig oink oink  🐷 ...