Confused

Yn pov..

We( lisa ,rose and me ) drink water as we Heard rm........fuck.....now what will happen they know that Yuna and Runjin not in Italy......... I have to tell yeonjun about this.....but before this.... I have to make this moster bussy at 11pm....then I heard rose voice near my ears...

Rose- now what??( Wishing)

Me ,lisa, rose look each other...

After breakfast

Me ,lisa and rose went to garden

Yn- so ..... I want say something

Lisa- what...

Yn- rose wanna go with us??

Rose- no....

Lisa- are you sure??

Rose- yeh...

Yn- then we are not going to tell you about our plan .....( Look at lisa)

Rose- but why .... don't tell me that your not trusting me...?( Tears in her eyes)

Yn- it's not like that rose but I don't want any risk this time.....and yeh I can't make your life in danger...

Lisa- but yn tae will be do something wrong with rose......

Yn- no will not...... because this time rose will not help us......

Rose- but I want to help you.... baby

Yn- ok so help me to bussy tae at 11

Rose- ok what the plan....?

Yn- at 11pm tae come from his office.....you have to off the main switch of electricity.... it's beside store room.........

Lisa- hmm what if someone noticed her??

Yn- listen 1st ......

Lisa and rose nod

Yn- 1st...... lisa you will shout ......from your room ........and get everyone's attention...... ...family members will come in your direction then I will press fire alarms.....and I will burn living Room's curtain...... after that............ rose will cut the electricity......and that
Time I will go to terrace and there I will talk with yeonjun......

Rose- but what if tae started shouting your name??

Yn- hmm..........

Lisa-and you know that....he will become mad.......

Yn- hmm then???

Lisa- I have 1 idea..........

Rose - tell....!

Lisa- let's go to watch movie.....with jimin,jk, and taehyung

Yn- what???

Lisa- see we will go to watch movie in theater.............in intervel yn will go to washroom and then you can call him yeonjun....

Rose- i thik it's bad idea....what if the movie end before 11 or start before 11 ..............then what??

Yn - yeh she's right.........

Rose- I think we should not do anything think because it will be make us in danger .......................

Lisa- hmm your right

Yn- but......ok if your saying that then it's ok.........but lisa just blocked yeonjun no ......it will be dengerous.....
For you .............if jk find out........

Yn pov

Rose and lisa nod....and then we went
Inside the Mantion because it's lunch time and we  have to cook.......