own wife

Yn...pov

Tae come near me again and grub my jaw line ..............and jin said ..

Jin - what ???

Tae- yes ......( Looking at yn with anger)

Dahyun - are you sure( looking at tae)

Tae- yes nonna ask her......( Jerk her jaw line)

Nayeon - yn tell us why did italy mafia code's number..... person talk with you and what that person talk ??( Cup yn's face)

Yn- unnie........somi called me ( sobbing)

I complet my sentence and another rough slap land on my face by tae.....he pulled my hairs and said....

Tae- that person is not girl Bitch....( Push her)

That Time yoongi oppa come and I bumb into his chest .....he became hell mad and said ...in scary voice....

Suga-what fuck you think your going....with my princess......kim taehyung??

Tae- ask her....what your lovely sis did..... because of her my cousin are run .....they didn't think about our pride........

Hobi- what ....just say clearly....

Jimin- yn talk with Italy's mafia king's number code's person.....

Suga-but why

Jimin- ask her

Hobi- princess don't cry and tell us everything don't hide anything.....

Yn- oppa yes talk with that person but he called me to tell me about taehyung's work nd he said that he and his king will be mafia king of entire world......and said they will kill taehyung...... very soon....( Crying hard)

Tae - why you didn't tell me that night about this???

Yn- I was super scared that time ..( suga huge yn tightly)

Suga- you should ask her normally......

Hobi - don't behave like animal.... with your own wife .....

Dahyun,- yeh ( rub yn's cheeks)

Tae - jk and jimin let's go...and you( point at yn) don't you dare to cry...... I'm sorry.......

Yn- it's ok....( Wiping her tears)

Then he left with jk and jimin.... Jennie said....

Jennie - yn your the 1st person whom tae said sorry infront of everyone....

Joy- yeh(smirk).
...

Time skip

Yn pov

it's night time We...( Lisa,rose) making dinner...........then lisa said....

Lisa- yn what we have to do next?