Mayi Story of a tiny ant (Part 2)

It was too dark inside . Noone was able to see anything inside the cave . They were walking slowly and slowly without making any noise . But Luse was very impatient . After waling with the group for a while he felt impatient and he started running fast. Noise was coming from his feet , it was very quick . Then suddenly the interior of the cave from above started shaking as if a dinosaurs was dancing above the cave . It was a new experience for the group ,they were shivering and shaking in fears. They thought that it's end of their life . They won't be able to see their friends and family again . So they said good bye to eachother for the last time . Luse also stopped running in fear of breaking the cave . Basically some kids were ruuning in their playground and the tiny cave was in the playground that's why the tiny cave was shaking and was about to destroy . Inside the tiny cave all of them were holding each others hands and praying for safety . All of a sudden Meigul shouted "Yeaaa I have an idea" . The tree boys asked about her idea . Meigul answered "Why are we even waiting here ,we should try to climb up from the entrance instead of staying here or trying to get further inside" . Huangse replied "yes you are right , we should take risk ,we will die here anyway". Luse said "I will lead It's better to die at the entrance instead of saying goodbye to our crazy souls at the dark . Though relectant but Suan Cheng also had to agree with them . Then they started their journy to get outside the tiny cave . While going outside the cave Luse was at the front followed by Huangse , Meigul and Suan cheng . Suang Cheng didn't want to follow them but he had no option as he couldn't also live in that dark cave along . The team was near the entrance and they were about to leave the cave , they were very happy and smiling . All of a sudden Suang Cheng fell down and Meigul jumped to help him followed by Huangse after a while. But Luse went outside the cave and after searching his teammates for a while he left for his home empty hand. In the cave three of them had bruses on their face and different parts of their body . After jumping Meigul and Huangse both fell on Suan Cheng . Suaj Cheng shouted "OUCHHHHH"!