↬ 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 :: 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ↫

Y/n life was not like a fairytale or like in those movies, but still it wasn't bad, her life is what you can call normal. She was just your normal girl who found happiness in simple things, happy with what she had. Amazing parents, amazing friends, a top student at her university, an amazing dancer. Yeah, life was good. She wouldn't have it any other way.

What she didn't expect was for someone to enter her life and change her whole life upside down, a disaster one. After that, she started learning things about herself that she didn't know before and things weren't just the same.

“Meeting you was a mistake, accepting you as my friend was a mistake, but yet I don't think I regret it because it indeed was a 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 I ever made.”

𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹..

A story about a girl whose life went wrong after making a mistake, a 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲..

𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴…

𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴

♥︎⠀┄┄┄┄┄⠀♥︎

:Introduction:

Kang Y/n:

[ It's ok. Showing weakness is not something you should be ashamed of. In fact, I felt special when you cried in front of me. ]

Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung

[ You don't know, do you? You always tell me that I saved you, but it's just the other way around. You are the one who saved me. You are the one who encourage me to go on when I was giving up on myself. ]

♥︎⠀┄┄┄┄┄⠀♥︎

♥︎⠀┄┄┄┄┄⠀♥︎

Warnings:
Character death [major]
Fluff
Angst [a lot]
Blood
Violence
Taehyung x Y/n

Note: If you came here thinking it's your normal love story --you are wrong, this story is going to be hella complicated and just a whole emotional rollercoaster ride and it can really make you cry. If you can't handle it, don't read it! 

This is not your normal " I'm a cold-hearted person and then I saw her and damn I'm in love 😍" Kind of story, yes there will be character development, but it won't be anytime soon. 

I will give an ending which suits this story the best, it can be happy or sad. 

You have been warned. 

Later on don't say I didn't warn you. 

Feel free to point out mistake, I'd appreciate it, but please be nice about it. 

Don't like my books? Exit, don't waste your time over commenting hateful stuffs. 

Don't be a silent reader, I love reading all of your comments and it really motivates me, so feel free to comment whatever you want.

Last but the least if u are homophobic, get the out here, cause there will be some stuffs u won't like, so kindly click of this book. 

♥︎⠀┄┄┄┄┄⠀♥︎

A small trailer. 

"Please, Y/n, you have to trust me, I didn't do it. " Tears started misting over Taehyung eyes as he took a step towards Y/n, who took a step back from him, shaking her head, "S-stay back. "

"Do you really think I would do that to him… ? To you? " Hurt laced his voice which was a stab to Y/n heart, she wanted to hug him tightly when she looked at Taehyung painful eyes, but she didn't wanted to be fooled into trusting him again. 

"No, I didn't think you would do that, if I have known I wouldn't have gotten attached to you, Taehyung. Loving you was a damn mistake! "

♥︎⠀┄┄┄┄┄⠀♥︎

I don't own any of these characters from the story, so don't compare them with real life. 

Please remember that this story is just a fan fiction, none of the incidents happened in the story is real, so don't compare them with real life. 

I don't own any of the picture or gif I use in the story, I get them from Pinterest, so credit to the respective owners.

Yeah that's it. 

Beautiful Mistake. 

[ coming soon]