15. More than liking?

"Bring it on."

Aarav loved what he had just heard. It was his dream to be sucked by Nathan, willingly. Aarav's eyes trained on Nathan's as he slowly moved downwards and held the cock, just a few millimeters away from his face. Aarav's cock twitched in excitement as Nathan's warm breathing fanned over it.

Holding the same beauty again in his hands, Nathan felt more excited than before. Now he could watch and feel the curves of veins erected over Aarav's cock without feeling like a perv. His eyes zoomed on the small hole over the crown of the cock and he wondered 'what's that? Is it some kind of organ malfunction?'

Throwing this question in the back of his mind, Nathan pouted his lips out, leaving feathery kisses all over the cock then glanced up at Aarav's lust filled eyes and sick his tongue out while maintaining their gaze then give a slow yet teasing lick to that ragid organ and moaned loudly at the heavenly taste of the pearl beads, oozed over the piss-hole.

Aarav watched as Nathan licked few more times over his cock then stopped. "Spit on it, Nat. Make it more slippery." Nathan took a quick look at Aarav then did as said.

"Now, take the head, babyyyyy and remember to cover your teeth....."

"Good boy." Aarav hissed when Nathan's warm mouth engulfed the head and fisted his hair.

"Now I will guide you. If you feel breathless, then held your hand in the air. Ok?" Aarav gritted every word out while lowering his head after receiving a nod from him. Aarav's eyes rolled back as almost half of his cock disappeared inside Nathan's mouth. It's the most erotic scene for him. Nathan's tear filled dreamy eyes, drool running down from his lips, flushed cheeks.

On the other hand, Nathan was trying to take more of his cock inside but this thing was too huge for him. When the cock inside his mouth, touched the back of his throat, he stopped breathing as his eyes turned more red and watery.

Watching his red eyes, Aarav grew more harder and pushed his head down, thrusting more of his cock inside that warm tunnel. But he was also well aware of the proper amount of oxygen in a living beings body and released Nathan's head. Nathan gasped for air and took huge loads of oxygen enough for the proper functioning of his body before his head trust down again by the other guy.

This happened so fast, that Nathan didn't get the time to cover his teeth and they scratched over the soft skin of Aarav's cock.  Aarav hissed but to his own disbelief, his cock grew more harder and the familiar clench, tightened his abdomen. This time he didn't care, he was too close to his release. Grabbing the either sides of Nathan's face, Aarav pistoled his hammer inside Nathan's warm mouth and groaned loudly with every trust.

"Fuuuuuckkkkkkk." Sensing the change in the size of the cock inside his mouth, Nathan's eyes widened in realization of what's about to happen. He was still thinking about the ways to escape from the result of his doing, when the first drop of the cum released inside his mouth. His mind warned him to move away but his body was too shocked to do it and in a minute, the whole load emptied inside his mouth, leaving no way for Nathan to spit it out.

Nathan watched as Aarav's body twitched many times before he dropped down while breathing heavily.

"Shit! I am so sorry, Nat." After recovering from his heights, Aarav apologized and pulled him up. Nathan was still in a little trauma, but not of eating someone's else cum. It's the trauma of loving the taste of that cum. He moaned when Aarav's tongue thrust inside his mouth and clean the every corner of his mouth.

"I am sorry, Nat." Breaking the kiss, Aarav apologized again while looking deep in his eyes. "I am really. This will never happen again."

'It doesn't taste bad.' These words were on the tip of his tongue but his brain had held them from spitting out. "It's ok. Umm... can I take a bath here?"