𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙮, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤

Beginne am Anfang

I love the way she says my last name. I notice that Wanda's hand is still on my thigh and I pray that she doesn't start playing her games.

"As Miss Maximoff said, breathing is a very appropriate object because it occurs continuously and spontaneously. It is not about breathing in a different way, deeper or slower, but about observing the breath. We can direct our attention to the abdominal movements, chest movements, the sensation of air circulating through the respiratory tube, you just have to direct your attention to the bodily sensation of breathing, then comes the third step which is to keep your attention on the object, you have to observe the changes The fourth step is to catalog the distractions, Even the most trained people in this technique have distractions. It's about identifying when attention has been diverted elsewhere."

I pause to drink a sip of water when I feel Wanda's hand go up a little higher than it should, acting natural anyway, hoping Natasha doesn't notice.

"And lastly, redirect our attention to the object. Once we have identified that our attention has been distracted, we must proceed to redirect our attention to the breath. We must approach this step naturally, without criticizing or judging ourselves for having been distracted. We may have to do it many times, so we shouldn't get demoralized by it. That would be all."

The conference ends with my closing of the breathing practices, I get up from my chair and tell Miss Romanoff that I am going to the bathroom.

Once I'm done, I leave the cubicle to wash my hands, lean against the sink and think about how well my first conference went, there are two more days, but still. I hear the sound of the door opening but pay no attention until a pair of hands rest on my hips.

"Green suits you very well." Wanda tells me in my ear as our eyes connect through the mirror. She rests her front on my back and I close my eyes at the feel of her.

"What are you doing, Miss Maximoff?" My breathing begins to be heavy, I can't stand having her behind me.

"Whatever you want me to do, darling." Wanda leaves a kiss on the back of my neck and that's what gives me the strength to turn us both around and let her be the one pressed.

She lets out a moan when the backs of her legs hit the sink and I take the opportunity to put my thigh between hers, "Let's play a game." I refer to the night we spent at her house and I know she got it.

"Yeah? What are the rules?" Wanda lowers her hips to get more contact against my thigh.

"The one who gives in first loses." I bring my leg up to collide with her center again, a strangled gasp leaving her mouth. She parts her lips and licks them, my gaze lost on them.

"Let's play."

When we arrive at the hotel we go straight to the main hall, that is already set for the dinner we have with other conference guests. They were all staying at this same hotel.

Time passes quickly, the theme was Italian food, there were various types of pasta, pizza and bread. Everything was very good, also I met a lot of interesting psychologists, there were some who wanted to hire me, but Natasha and Wanda were by my side all night without letting someone want to steal me from their hands.

Possessive, I like it. No matter what anyone told me, I am loyal to Miss Romanoff.

Dinner was ending and my nerves are getting bigger and bigger. Everyone goes back to their rooms after dessert and I feel like I'm about to pass out. Anyways, I put on my best set of black lingerie to match my silk pyjamas. I fix my hair and spray a little of perfume. I wasn't going to miss this opportunity either, what's the worst Natasha could do to me? Tie me? I would probably like it.