-Fourteen-

A/n: WELCOME BACKKK!! I'm in a very big writing mood so expect more chapters as soon as possible. Also, I've been working on my writing (spelling specifically) and so there should be a few improvements, along with some style change ect.! TY FOR ALL THE SUPPORT BTWW!! <3

~~

"I'll show you every version of yourself tonight

"I'll show you every version of yourself tonight."

~~

Aurora was wide awake that morning, she was ready. She was ready to go out and face whatever came her way.

The girl jumped out of bed, dressing in her favorite green dress, and slipping on her gloves along with her socks and boots. She tied her hair up with her white ribbon, letting a few strands of hair fall in front to frame her face just right before placing her hat on top of her head.

Aurora grinned as she left the house. She didn't say a word to her mother or father, which made her feel good, especially since that wouldn't give her time to hear Ian coughing from his room on her way out. She hated those coughs.

Her lips curled into a warmer smile as she spotted Moody and Charlie waiting patiently for her at her gate.

"Oh how I've missed my best friends." Aurora giggled, linking arms with either of the boys as they began walking.

"Oh how we've missed our best most dearest friend in the entire universe." Charlie huffed out a breath, smiling as he placed a hand over his heart.

"I'm quite curious as to what's recently been posted on the notice board at school." Aurora smirked at Charlie.

"Ok! I get it! You want me to post Anne!" The boy rolled his eyes.

"So you said you were going to." Moody reminded him.

"Yes I remember." Charlie grumbled.

"Anne is a very independent girl Charlie, you just have to find a way to get through to her." Aurora unlinked her arm from both the boys and gave Charlie a pat on the shoulder along with a reassuring smile.

"We're all waiting for you to do it man." Moody raised his brows, earning a threatening look from the girl beside him. "No- no pressure though." The boy stuttered out, chuckling awkwardly.

The trio eventually reached the school, where Charlie and Moody ran off to go talk to a few of their other friends, while Aurora strolled over to the take notice board, where a group was gathered, giggling at all the posts.