-Nine-

((Time skip to episode four because I'm getting no where with this))

Aurora was awoke early in the morning by her mother, who was acting strange.

She dragged her up into the kitchen where she had steaming cups of tea awaiting them. As they sat, it was silent a few minutes before her mother spoke.

"Mary's passed." She blurted, refusing to make eye contact with her daughter who sat as still as a rock.

Aurora didn't say anything, nothing at all. She held her breath as she got out of her seat. She took a deep breath, and walked to her room, slipping on the first dress she could find, and grabbing her hat off her mirror.

She walked to the front door, slipping on her boots, and leaving without saying anything. She knew exactly where she was going. Gilbert would be awake by this time, as would Sebastian. So she walked all the way to the boys house, lifting her dress from her ankles when she reached the steps, and finally knocking on the door where a tired looking Gilbert answered, rubbing one eye and yawning. "Aurora?"

She sighed, throwing her arms around the boys neck. He hesitated at first, but hugged her back tightly. Aurora could feel him tensing as he held back tears, not wanting to start and not be able to stop. God she felt terrible, she wanted to cry herself but she felt as though she was unable.

They held onto each other for a good three minutes before letting go.

"Would you like to come in? I'm just making breakfast." Gilbert offered, but Aurora shook her head.

"I couldn't my mothers going to be worried sick, I didn't exactly tell her I was coming here, I just felt awful about Mary." Aurora explained, rocking on the balls of her feet.

"We'll be aright, thank you Aurora, I really needed that." Gilbert gave her a smile.

They said their farewells and Aurora headed back home, where she found her mother had moved back to her bedroom to get some more rest and her father was sitting in the living room, drinking coffee.

"You have school soon Aurora, get ready." He said, not even bothering to look up from his book.

The dress she was already wearing wasn't her favorite, but it suited her, and her brother had picked it out before he fell ill, so she wore it. She did her hair simple, tying it up and letting a few strands fall in the front.

As she headed out the door and made her way to school, a familiar boy joined her trail.

"Good morning." She smiled to the taller boy who had his banjo in had.

"Morning." He winked, strumming his instrument.

"You and that banjo." Aurora rolled her eyes playfully.

"Hey it's not so bad." He placed a hand on his heart. "And plus, you know one day I'm gonna play you a song on this thing."

"Is that so?" The girl smiled, biting her bottom lip.

"Course." Moody stated. "You know why? Cause you're my princess, and every princess deserves a song."

"A princess huh?" Aurora couldn't help but let her lips curl into a large grin.

"Not just any princess, my princess, and that'll stay for as long as I live." Moody smirked, staring down at the flustered girl as they continued walking.

Only a few seconds later, another familiar face joined the pair.

"Charlie!" Aurora smiled as he slung an arm around her shoulder.