-Six-

Easter was Aurora's favorite time, she had bunny ears she had made herself out of old wires and cloth, and she absolutely adored them.

The girl had gotten up quickly, slipping on her dress and gloves and placing her bunny ears on her head before heading down the hall to her brothers room.

"Ian?" She knocked slightly before knocking on the door, opening it as soon as she heard a raspy "Come in."

"Happy easter bud!" Aurora smiled and walked over to her brother who smiled weakly.

"Are you going to school today?" Ian tilted his head back onto his pillow.

"Always, how's your cough?" Aurora sat down next to the small boy.

"Not any better." The younger boy grumbled. "I heard the doctor tell mom something about me getting sicker every day."

"It'll be ok bud, I promise." Aurora half smiled and placed her bunny ears on the boys head before saying her goodbyes and heading out of the room.

The girl slipped on her boots before heading out the door, spotting Moody and Charlie standing at the end of her fence.

"Hey guys." Aurora greeted as Moody smiled down at the girl.

"Aurora! What took so long? And where's your bunny ears? You always wear them on easter." Charlie spoke as the trio began to walk.

"Gave 'em to my brother." Aurora spoke simply as she glance over at Moody who walked unusually close to her.

"Oh I sorta forgot you had a brother considering he's never with you anymore." Charlie rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Ya how is Ian?" Moody spoke up.

"Not much better." Aurora shrugged. "His coughs don't seem as bad though."

Moody nodded and a silence fell over the three.

Suddenly two hands were placed on Auroras shoulders, causing her to stop in her tracks with fear with a small squeak.

The two boys walking on either side of her stopped as well, turning around along with Aurora.

"What the hell Billy!" Aurora groaned as she grabbed his hands and took them off her shoulders.

Billy just laughed while he straightened his hat.

Charlie was tall for his age, taller than Billy, which meant Billy may not act like it but he wasn't scared of people taller than him, he was scared of people who looked down on him, and Charlie was one of those people, so was Moody.

Charlie looked the boy up and down while Moody stood with his arms crossed.

Aurora took notice of the boys stances. "We should probably get going, we have school." Aurora turned but her arm was grasped by the blonde boy who whipped her around.

"Let go Billy, we have to go." Aurora struggled to get out of his grip.

Moody took one deep breath before grabbing Billy's wrist. "Let go Billy." Moody glared at him while Charlie took notice of Auroras fear and put a hand on her shoulder in hopes to make her less fearful.

Billy didn't hesitate to let go of the girls arm, and when he did he put his arms up in defense while backing up slowly.

"Fine, whatever, I'll see you later Aurora." The boy said before walking off into the opposite direction.

None of the trio said anything, Moody rolled his eyes as they turned back around, grabbing Auroras hand and interlocking their fingers.

Both boys were clearly annoyed, neither of them were happy with Billy, and it showed.