7. Bad boys problem

Start from the beginning

Even before telling you to stop at his house, it was already on your plans. So obviously, you were wearing your favorite little black dress with a pair of white Adidas.

 So obviously, you were wearing your favorite little black dress with a pair of white Adidas

You couldn't hide your smile when you saw him waiting for you in front of his house.

He was hot! With his hair down? He was very hot and the way he was dressing was not helping you at all.

« My, my

« My, my..! Look at him waiting for his girl, teased Yuji.
– I didn't know your gentleman side !, added Maki with a big laugh.
– Stop guys, you said shyly.
– She deserves more and more, he said with a smile. »

Maki gasped, and Yuji shouted and jumped like a kid. You were completely red and you were smiling so much your cheeks hurt !

He was amused by your reactions and he gently pulled you towards him.

« See ya guys, he said to everyone. »

You didn't even have time to say goodbye to your friends that you were already in his car. He ajusted your seat and didn't forget to fasten your seat belt. Little things like this?? Made you feel a lot of emotions!!

He started to drive and told you you were going to eat at a Thai restaurant. Your favorite !

« You were dressed like that at the association?, he asked out of nowhere. »

His question came sooo out of nowhere that your smile disappeared and you started to stress. Hundreds of question like "Was my dress too provocative ?" or "Does he dislike this type of clothes?" came to your mind in two seconds.

« Hmm, yes... Why?, your voice was shaking.
– You are... Fuck. It's the first time that I'm jealous of some kids, he chuckled. You are absolutely stunning Y/N. »

Out of breath. Yes, you were out of breath. You thought he will complain about the way you dress, you were already imagining the disappointment and an eventual fight.