Who's that bitch to come in the way?

Start from the beginning

Come to think of it I have never seen Jimin's mark.

Jimin I don't care who your mate is I will always protect you.

I was scared for Jimin to find his mate one day and maybe me to find my real one too but there were so many things that were unanswered yet.

Like why did IU fake being my mate? Did she even fake it?

Who will be Jimin's mate? And will I ever be able to have him to myself?

I knew the answer to the last one but I still wished I wished that THIS boy in my arms will be mine forever.

Jin POV:
It had been about half an hour since Yoongi went in and I was getting impatient so I quickly knocked on the door and when I got no response I decided to walk in.

The others walked in besides me and there we saw Yoongi on the bed with Jimin in his arms.

They both had fallen asleep with Jimin's bump nicely tucked in the arms of Yoongi.

Taehyung instantly cooed and said "These two make my heart ache".

We could all agree with that.

We decided that we should all leave and stay outside a little longer.

Once we came out we sat on the couch that was there. You see Jimin had a whole section of the hospital to himself courtesy of Aunty Mina.

So his room was very big and the waiting area had comfortable couches.

"How do I break it to Yoongi that Jimin's his mate?" I spoke out a little slowly.

Aunty Aera spoke out and said "Just tell him he may feel like we lied to him but he'll understand it wasn't our place to tell".

I nodded at that and then the conversation took another turn.

Hoseok sighed and spoke up saying "I have a bad feeling about IU for some reason. She seemed to hold so much venom for Jimin the last time we spoke to her".

Namjoon spoke out besides Aunty Mina and said the same thing "I was there too and I felt like she would do anything to get her way".

We all agreed to that because we could sense it and it was all confirmed when Jackson walked past and saw us.

He came round to say hi and he instantly knew what was going on. "I'm guessing sit I saw you guys and Yoongi earlier he's hurt Jimin again right?"

Hoseok chuckled and said "Yeah something like that but if you walk into the room you'd think they were a happily married couple".

Jackson laughed and that and came to Hosoek to squish his cheeks. Then both being alphas made the whole scene funnier but not to my brother Tae.

He pouted and walked away from Hoseok and came up to me. Then he hugged me and whispered lightly "Why's he flirting with Jackson?" I chuckled at my brothers antics and kissed his forehead. "TaeTae stop worrying he's also an alpha and your alpha is whipped for you he will not leave you alone like that."

He just nodded and continued to hug me.

Hoseok noticed once Jackson began trying to win over the aunties and uncle Yejun.