Who's that bitch to come in the way?

Start from the beginning

I just nodded and finally she fell asleep.

Jackson tapped my shoulder and said "You got yourself a good one". And laughed as he walked away.

I could only sigh because why is it always me?

I walked back to Jimin's ward and I noticed how everyone was pretty much still there. There was the new addition is Aunty Aera and uncle Yejun.

Eomma and Aunty Aera were hugging each other and Uncle Yejun was consoling Namjoon about a few things.

I walked back and Seokjin Hyung walked up to me and said "Jimin is inside and he's about to wake up soon I think you should go in and be with him and one's he's calm call us all in. He was screaming for you before he passed out".

I nodded and hugged Hyung who seemed surprised and then walked into Jimin's room.

Walking into Jimin's room I felt very content. There was this peace that was in my heart once I saw Jimin.

I felt so relieved knowing he was okay.

I went toward him and he was pale, his bump very evident now and his delicate hands had wires attached to it.

I sat besides him on the stool that was there and put his hands in mine. He was warm to touch and before I even knew it tears pooled out of my eyes.

"Jiminah...my love I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry all I ever do is hurt you but I can't let you go. I know I don't deserve you and I'm not good enough but I'm going to try and be good enough. You and my little bean are so important to me."

Then I gently caressed Jimin's bump and spoke to my baby. "Hey my little pup Apa hasn't spoken to you in forever right? I'm so sorry Apa had so much on his plate. I didn't forget you though. I hope you're not troubling your papa. I miss you baby and I can't wait to meet you soon".

Then I kissed his baby bump.

Kissing my little baby made me feel so much at ease.

I didn't notice before but when I looked back up Jimin was looking at me with bambi eyes.

I immediately began to ask him if he was okay and he just nodded. Then he whispered out "I like it when you talk to our pup - it likes it too because I can feel its excitement Hyung. It is so  happy to hear its Apa".

I just nodded at Jimin and kept kissing his hand that I had a strong grip on now.

He smiled and said "I'm glad you're here, I'm glad because you weren't there when I was in pain."

That's when Jimin's smile faltered and I felt bad I felt so bad because my Jimin deserved nothing less than a smile on his face and all the happiness that I have to offer.

"Im sorry Jimin I didn't mean to leave you I promised I'd always come back right? Here I am I'll always come back for you my love".

Then I kissed his forehead lightly. He smiled and then he gently tugged at my shirt. "Come sleep on the bed with me Hyung".

I knew I shouldn't but I didn't want to say no to him so I gently laid on the bed and immediately Jimin lay his head on my chest.

It was domestic and it was an incredible feeling something I have never felt with IU.

Maybe this is what a mate bond is meant to feel like. You're supposed to feel euphoric. Knowing IU isn't my mate makes me question who might be? Did I really want to find them now? Could it possible be Jimin?"

I looked down at Jimin who was completely covering his face in my neck. He had a long sleeved hospital gown on so I couldn't check his mark.

Plus he had wires in his veins I didn't want to pull on anything.