Chapter 1:Super Sentai In The World Of My Hero Academia

Start from the beginning

after that the portal disappeared, he exit out the hallway and then noticed a crowd of people gathered in a group behind a police crossing line in the middle of the city.

Y/N:Let me guess... a villain.

Then, there was small group of villain that were holding a female student as a hostage. The police are trying neutralize the situation and waiting for the hero to come handle it but it take a while because the place have very little to none crime activity there.

Student:Someone help

Boss Villain:Don't come any closer or else the girl.

Villain 1:Yea or else the girl dies.

Y/N:*Though*Why am i'm going to do. i can't just stand around looking at student afraid ,I can't take it, anymore.

Y/N using his power to go inside of his mind very fast to find something very useful ,luckily he found a GongChanger.

Y/N:Bingo

He get out of his mind and say.

Y/N:GONGCHANGER!

It appeared in his right arm, then Y/N walk passed the civilian and in the middle of the street everyone see Y/N

Crowd:What's the kid even doing?

Police:Hey get out here kid or you be killed.

Y/N:Don't worry i know what i'm doing.

Police:Hey kid didn't do you hear i said comeback.

Y/N:No way sir, it time for new hero to be on the stage.

Villain 1:Hey didn't i say that don't come any closer.

Villain 2: Doesn't matter let just kill him already.

Y/N: Don't think so, Howl of the Beasts! Beast On.

Everyone surprised to see transformation

Crowd:Is that a new pro hero? I have not seen one before! His suit look awesome! What his quirk.