2

As the new family arived before their new home stopped the father. "So little laidies. I-" before he could finish Anya interrupted him, "Anya, my name is Anya!! And this is Umi-nee!!" "My actually name is Ayumi" corrected Ayumi.

"Listen Anya and Ayumi. I may adopted you two just today but I want you tell people that you two have always been my daughters, understand?" The two girls nodded " And I want that you call me 'Dad'."

"Chi Chi!"

"Father"

When Loid wanted to add something an old lady approached the family. "Aren't you two little cuties?" "Hello ma'am, we are the Forgers and just moved in." "I am Anya! And I am Chi Chi's daughter since forever!" "Huh?" Loid intanally facepalmed and Ayumi just sighed disappointed.

-

As they entered the apartment Anya immediately rushed to the TV and made Spy Wars on. The man just sighed and looked at Ayumi. She sat on the sofa and drawed he was curious what she was drawing and walked over. It was a sketch of a cloth design and Loid had admit that it was very professional. He was impressed.

"Wow, this is very good Ayumi." She flinched from his voice, the man noticed it. "Erm yeah, it's not that good it's just a little sketch" "Really? I think it's really good." "Okay thanks" as loid wanted to look at Anya, Ayumi continues, " I really want to approve my skills in drawing and designing. I want to be a designer and make clothes. For example I made the clothes for Anya and I. And- oh I am sorry!!! I didn't to waste your time with my pointless dream! Sorry mi-father."

At first Loid was stunned, he really didn't thought that a twelve year old girl can do clothes. He is amazed. But it made him sad that she thinks she is a waste of time what she isn't. Thats why he lightly chuckeld and petted her head. Her eyes widden in suprise. "Ayumi you don't have to hide your feelings and dreams from me or more importend yourself. You can trust me I am here for you. I am your father. And I really think you can make your dream true just believe in you!" Once again her eyes widen she tried to read his mind for any lies but she couldn't find them.

Embaressed she looked away to hide her blush but a small smile could be seen on her face,"Arigato, Tou-san", what suprised Loid but he smiled back. "Anytime kiddo"

Maybe this family wasn't so bad.
Maybe she could trust him.
Maybe she be more happier.
Maybe they could be a true family.

Sorry for the short chapter
I hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry for any mistakes.

Bye,
Kirschopf