Chapter 5: Arctic

Date: May 15th, 2009
Name: Ladonne Bilodeau
Birthdate: August 3rd , 1995
Birthplace: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Greetings, everyone. My name is Ladonne Bilodeau, and alongside my older twin sister, Ashley, I was born in Canada’s official capital, Ottawa, Ontario. We lived in a yellow bungalow with our Aunt Bailey. While I was born with blonde hair, Ashley was born with a brunette. Despite being born at the same time, both my sister and I lived in different worlds. While I enjoyed the outdoors and taking photos of wildlife for my blog, Ashley enjoyed playing on her guitar.

My dream was to become a nature blogger, while her dream was to become a rockstar. While I would go skiing and paddling the Rideau Canal, Ashley would explore the arts at the National Gallery of Canada and attending music events such as Bluesfest at LeBreton Falls. Ever since we were kids, we attended school in Gatineau, a town in Quebec not too far from town. It's where we met Ray Dumont, Anaïs McNabb and Tru Matteo. Ray is a nature lover as he invited all the five of us every summer to go hiking and camping to view the great outdoors, something that I admired about him. Anaïs is intrigued with architecture and wish to build a  . Finally, Tru aims at becoming a lawyer, which would become important in the future.  Our parents disappeared when we were 5, and Aunt Bailey often changed the subject whenever we spoke about them. However, it wasn't long until the Sprite test rolled in where it all changed.

It was like any other day. I was up and early making crumpets for breakfast, when Aunt Bailey entered the kitchen in her blue business suit. “Morning, Ladonne,” greeted Aunt Bailey. “I was just on my way down and was curious what was cooking?,” she smiled. “You like it?,” I replied. “I got this recipe from our Ms. Furlong next door. You can look at it during free time,”.