Chapter 3 - Consequences (Tony's Forgiveness)

"M' sorry Tones," Vic says the next morning, staring at his feet. "Please don't tell," he whispers, looking up at him.

Tony grumbles into his Froot Loops, ignoring the annoying little vocalist and spooning more cereal into his mouth.

"Tell what?" Jaime whispers, appearing behind Vic.

Vic screams, jumping out of his skin momentarily.

Jaime laughs brightly, looking back and forth, back and forth between the mortified, blushing Vic and haggard, sleepless Tony.

"You don't want me then," Jaime says, but he's smiling, surrendering his hands, "Fine. Keep your secrets," and he narrows his eyes, pointing two fingers between his eyes and theirs, and disappears from the lounge.

Vic exhales, his shoulders dropping, and turns back to Tony.

"Promise you won't tell?" Vic says softly, offering his pinky to Tony.

"Yeah whatever," Tony rolls his eyes, and curls his pinky around Vic's. "Just take that little habit of yours somewhere else. Or at least do it every other night. Does it really have to be every night?"

Vic's flushed cheeks only get hotter, and he scurries away to the bunks.

Vic sighs, leaning his cheek on his hand, gazing at Jaime laughing and pointing by himself at some dumb movie on the TV

Vic sighs, leaning his cheek on his hand, gazing at Jaime laughing and pointing by himself at some dumb movie on the TV. His mouth is full of jicama, the bag of Tostilocos in his lap nearly tipping. The scents of chamoy and Valentina mixing and wafting throughout the space are making Vic's mouth water.

 The scents of chamoy and Valentina mixing and wafting throughout the space are making Vic's mouth water

(if you're mexican, you know what this is. shoutout to my mexican readers xD)

Tony glances up from his phone at Vic, at Jaime, then back at Vic, whose eyes are glossy with want.

"Why don't you say something?" Tony whispers towards Vic.

Vic jumps in his seat, wiping his drool, his eyes darting back to his laptop. He was not watching Jaime at all, totally not hiding behind his laptop so he could stare at him uninterrupted, nope, just doing important laptop shit. He begins to hum, clicking aimlessly around his screen, and pressing random buttons on his keyboard.

Tony rolls his eyes at Vic's antics.

"You're hopeless," Tony mumbles.

Vic shushes him, looking over at Jaime worriedly to see if he's noticed.

Tony stifles a laugh at Vic's paranoia.