Chapter 10

Mercedes POV

"COME ON! FIGHT BACK! IF YOU DON'T I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Venosa shouted as she slashed at me and shot at me, I grabbed a nearby pipe and blocked her blade, "You were never a good singer, I always had to carry you!" she said, "W-What? But you..." I said, "Shut up! We were never friends, I always hated you, and now I'm going to crush you!" she said as she kicked me, "Sending Drago Ranger to destroy SPD was the right call, once I kill you and your team I'll join him and then Lord Drakkon's dream will come to fruition." she said as I morphed and slashed at her, "I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN!" I shouted before she shot me, "I'm ending this now!" I said, "I NEED DARK THUNDER POWER!" I shouted as I raised my arm to the sky summoning my Thunder Zords, black and white lightning struck each zord altering its colors and powers. I watched them combine into the Dark Thunder Megazord.

I jumped into the cockpit and tried to crush her! "How cute, now let me show you a real Megazord

I jumped into the cockpit and tried to crush her! "How cute, now let me show you a real Megazord." she mocked, "CHAOS DINO ZORD POWER!" she laughed as her zords combined into her Megazord while she jumped into the cockpit.

" she mocked, "CHAOS DINO ZORD POWER!" she laughed as her zords combined into her Megazord while she jumped into the cockpit

I slashed at her, but she blocked with her shield.

Luna POV

The talent show was put to an end with the appearance of two Megazords, "Mom it's time I learned to use my Mystic Zord form." I said as we morphed, "Alyssa go to Dr. Manx, she'll keep you safe." I said. I called the team and together we entered the spell code and became mystic titans. The only differences were in Alice and my zords. We lost the Mystic Sprite and Mystic Pheonix zords but gained the Mystic Spriggan and Mystic Paladin Zords. We formed the Titan Megazord and attacked the monstrous Megazord, "I'm growing tired of this! Chaos Destroyer!" the piolet shouted as she slashed with her sword with all her might disabling both Megazords. She was about to finish us off when her Megazord broke apart forcing her to retreat since we were quickly regaining control of our Megazords. 

Venosa POV

"DAMN IT!" I snapped, "Venosa. Is it done?" Lord Drakkon asked, "I failed my lord. I was about to kill them all when my powers vanished." I said, "Venosa, you did not fail, your powers failed you." he said as he handed me a new Morpher, "Thank you Master." I said as I looked at my new Morpher.

"Place your power coin inside and close it

"Place your power coin inside and close it. You will be able to morph at will." he said as he gave me a power coin.

Mercedes POV

I was sitting alone feeling like crap, "Auntie." Alyssa said as she sat next to me, "Hey there kiddo, things got a bit scary didn't they?" I said, "Yeah, but I really liked your song. It was way better than that other lady's." she said, "Thanks sweetie." I said as I kissed her head, "Hey, I'm sorry for how I acted. I actually wanted to show you something." Luna said.

"Welcome to Root Core." Luna said, "Wow, it's amazing." I said, "Hello Mercedes, it's lovely to finally meet you." an old womman said, "I am Udonna, your grandmother." she said, "I'll leave you two to talk." Luna said as she left, "Mercedes, I'm far too old to continue fighting. I do not want the Mystic Rangers to lose their white ranger again. So I'd like to pass my powers onto you." Udonna said, "W-What? But I was your enemy!" I said, "No you were manipulated." she said, "C-Can I think about it?" I asked, "Of course my dear." she said, "Time's up, what's your answer?" a talking blue dog said.

Luna POV

"What do you think Granny wanted to talk to her about?" I asked, "Replacing her as the White Mystic Ranger." a man said, "I'm sorry, who are you?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"KORAGG!" I said as I pulled Alyssa behind me, "Maybe once, but no longer

"KORAGG!" I said as I pulled Alyssa behind me, "Maybe once, but no longer." the man laughed as he demorphed, "I am Leanbow, the Wolf Warrior, and your grandfather." he said, "Ok Gramps. How do you know that's what Granny wanted to talk to Mercedes about?" I asked, "Because we're old. Too old to keep up the fight for long. I was hoping that you'd take up my mantle, but you're already following another path. I'm proud of you regardless." he said.