Chapter 1

Luna POV

"Luna you've been living here for a month and you still don't have a job!" Mom scolded, "I have a job Mom, I'm an SPD officer. I make more in a month than you and aunt Vida combined." I said arrogantly, "So what, you still need a job." Mom pouted, "I need to go train, later Mom." I said as I kissed my mother's cheek before I left.

I went to the gym and got into sparring matches with some of the locals. "Good work guys, maybe next time you'll be a challenge." I said, suddenly there was an explosion! I sprinted to the sight and found nothing wrong. It was just some shenanigans at a record shop, "IS EVERYONE ALRIGHT?!" I yelled as I burst into the shop, "Oh uh, it's nothing!" a man said, "Xander! Chip! We brought...wine." Mom said, "Mom what's going on here?" I asked almost angrily, "Is that my lovely niece I hear?!" Aunt Vida said as she entered the store, her walking stick smacking into the nearby items in her path, "Aunt V!" I said as I hugged her suddenly Mom pushed the other's back to the other side of the room, "So you've been here for an entire month and you're only now coming to see me!?" she said as she put me into a headlock. 

"So what is this?" I asked they looked amongst themselves, "We can tell her, she's one of us." Mom said, "Oh so you're a ranger? Nice try kiddo why don't you go back to the B-team." Xander said, "I probably have more experience than you, old man." I said, "I was the blue SPD ranger and I'm currently the red Mystic ranger." I said, "Wait you're Nick's replacement?" Chip said, "Yeah I'm taking my dad's place?" I said, "You never told her did you?" Aunt V said, "No, I didn't have the heart." Mom said, "Tell me what?" I asked, "Sweetie, you know that your dad was killed in battle, but the one who killed him was Lord Drakkon. He also is the one who blinded your aunt and took her arm." Mom said as aunt V removed her glove revealing her cybernetic prosthetic, "I had to give up being a ranger after that battle." Aunt V said.

Koragg POV

"Master I have returned with the item you requested." I said as I knelt before my master and looked up at him.

"Excellent this more than makes up for your previous failure

"Excellent this more than makes up for your previous failure." Lord Drakkon said as he took Saba from me, "Finally I have it in my grasp once more. Saba is more than a mere sword, it's a symbol and with it I'll empower one of my underlings." He said as he fired a white-black beam of energy at the last person I wanted him to pick! "Mara!" I said as I shot to my feet, "I'm fine father, in fact..." Mara said as she stood up, "I've never felt better." she said.

Luna POV

"So who's the pink ranger?" I asked, "Sorry I'm late!" a girl said as she entered the shop.

"I brought wine." she said, "Alice, where did you get that?! You're nineteen and that's a two thousand dollar bottle!" Mom said, "And it's there that I'd like to mention I'm an SPD officer." I said, "Oh so what are you gonna do arrest me?" she said arrogantly, "Yes." I said as I put her in handcuffs, "WHAT!" everyone shouted as I handcuffed her to a pole, "Go on break out. Or can you not reach your Morpher?" I said as I handed it to her, "So you knew!" Alice said angrily, "I pride myself on being a little paranoid, it's saved my life more than once. I was ready to put everyone here in a confinement card." I said as my Patrol Morpher began to beep, "I have to take this." I said.

Madison POV

"Well let's drink the cheap stuff first." I said, "Mady, your daughter shouldn't be a ranger." Xander said, "I know she's young and emotional, but she's good." I said, "We all know that Mis. Rocca, we all saw her fight last month, but she learned who her team was and still holds us all at arms length." Alice said, "I'll follow you to Hell and back Mads, and don't get me wrong I love Luna she's great, but I can't follow her into battle." Chip said, "Then follow me, but I'm following her, I'll support my daughter no matter what!" I said as I went outside to get Luna.

"Yes Sir. I understand Sir, thank you Sir." Luna said as she hung up, "Everything alright sweetie?" I asked, "N-No, I-I might lose my job." she said in shock, "Oh sweetie." I said as I hugged her and she broke down in tears. "What happened sweetheart?" I asked, "M-My team's Pink Ranger snapped and murdered ten people in persuit of a suspect." she said as she tried to dry her eyes.