You promised that you would let go

Start from the beginning

"If I ask and beg you for it, please promise me it that you will kill me!" Farah nodded after a long Time of Silence. "I promise" a Tear slipped and I quickly wiped it away with my Thumb. "Now, Now, shall we not be that gloomy and be happier, the Day had such a nice beginning" she immediately put on a Smile wich looked terrible.

Me and her both burst out laughing. "How about we go for a Pleasant walk? Maybe we can meet up with Saul and Ben after that? Help Terra and Sam a bit and hear some of the Students gossip" She beamed at me. "I would love to" she replied and got up. "I will stay here a bit longer while you get ready" I smirked at her while she rolled her Eyes. "Lazy Ass" she muttered just loud enough for me to hear it.

"Hey!" I threw a Pillow at her wich she caught and quickly threw it back at me, smacking me directly in the Face. "You and your fancy Magic are getting on my Nerves" I yelled after her and all I got was a laugh.

******

"We already have The Ring as a clue so she won't be that far away" she nodded and wiped away her Tears. "She had three Specialists with her, have you found them? Maybe they can help us, maybe they know where she is!" Saul went suddenly very quiet and tense. "Did something happen? Are they not there?" her Voice full of Concern. "More or less" he admitted while Farah glanced at him confused.

******

Both were rushing to the Greenhouse as Farah barged in. She immediately turned away from what she saw and gasped. "Burned ones attacked them, we found them already in that State, we believe that they were greatly outnumbered and well I think you know what I am trying to say" explained Saul as Farah nodded and looked at them again.

They looked terrible, their Eyes open starring into nothing while quiet groans came out of them. She carefully walked to the Specialists. "Is he...dead?" She asked with uncertainty. "Barely holding on to Life, it's impressive that they had survived until now" replied Ben as he came back with some Medicine.

"Can we Save them?" Ben shook his Head. "The damage is already done, there is no way that we can help them in any Way, all we can do is take away their Pain but even that won't last for long" he explained as Farah nodded. "How were they able to survive that long?" She questioned.

"Well there was something like an Antidote in their Systems and whoever made it with the available Herbs they had did a pretty good Job, most of them would have been already dead" Ben explained while mixing something. "Maybe he still has some Memories left of what happened" with that she tried to enter the Specialists mind.

******

"GO GO GO! SPLIT ANd JUST GO, DONT TURN YOUR BACK" (Y/n) screamed at us as Burned Ones were charging at us, quickly rolling out of the Way I sprinted away. I heard how Footsteps followed me and looked behind me. A Burned One jumped on me, I quickly tried to shove it off of me as it has already pierced trough parts of my Skin.

I cried out as I grew weaker and weaker until it fell dead on top of me as I saw (Y/n) with the Heart of the Burned One on her Sword. She quickly ripped out some Herbs and told me to eat them while pressing some on my Wounds. "It's okay, keep calm" she reassured with a Smile before kicking the Corpse further away from me. "Eat those Herbs every now and then, you will be able to survive long enough until help arrives" she whispered as she gave me some of the used Herbs.

"Come on, we have to hide, once we are save we are going to find the others and I will bring us out of here, you will be saved" I just nodded still in shock as she helped me and lead me away to somewhere safer.