The Help you needed but never got

Summary: You Are a Mind Fairy with zero Control of your Magic so Headmistress Dowling helps you out
.
.
.
.
.
I was in Class, trying my best to focus as I scribbled down the Notes that the Teacher told us to copy. Beside me sat Terra who was telling me some nonsense wich I had already blocked out. She has so much Anxiety and Bloom, she's worse than Terra and with the other Students around me it's suffocating me.

It didn't help that I wasn't really able to control my Magic. My Parents were never there to help me with it or didn't want to as they had their own ideals I had to follow. "Hey (Y/n)? Are you even listening to me?" I looked at Terra annoyed while she looked hurt at me.

I clenched my Jaw. "Sorry I was lost in Thought" I excused myself as she started to ramble again. "Anyways did you know that Sam and Musa are together! I would have never thought that my Brother would ever get a Girl but looks where he is and oh there's this new Plant and-" I blocked her out again as I just nodded to whatever she said.

Trying to focus on a Student with better Feelings but all here were either way stressed or insecure or having a bad Day wich made me feel even worse. Rubbing my Temple I let out an frustrating Sigh. "Terra please I- You're overwhelming me! Just shut up for one Minute" I snapped at her as she stopped.

"I didn't know that and I am sorry but you didn't have to snap at me" she went quiet and did her work as a wave of Emotions hit me. I slammed my Book shut and left pissed the Classroom, hearing the Teacher calling after me as Tears fell down my Cheek, trying not to sob.

******

I was sitting on a Windowsill, starring out the Window while Music blasted in my Ears, distracting me from everything as Tears silently streamed further down my Cheek. Eyes puffy and Red as I tried to focus on the Music, getting my Mind off of Things wich wasn't working at all.

This Hallway was usually empty, the only Place where I could really relax, watching the Specialists train or read my Books in Peace, knowing no one would ever come up here. You had a good few from up here to the Grounds, it always excited me how they fought, clenching my Fist I looked down to my open Book.

I read the Words without even knowing what I was reading, my Thoughts all over the Place as I rest my Head on my Knees. The only Place where I was truly alone with myself, where I could just focus on myself for once without the input of other one's Feelings who messed my Feelings up.

How I hated to be a Mind Fairy, I would have given everything to be different, to have a different kind of Magic than to be what I am now. Looking out the Window I saw the Specialist walk out of the Grounds, their Lesson must have finished, how I wished to be with them and letting all that Anger out.

To be what my Parents always wanted me to be and not a useless Mind Fairy who couldn't even accomplish the easiest of Tasks. To be what my Family always dreamed of and not the Accident that happened.

Wishing that others wouldn't ask me how this Person or how that Person felt, it was as if they were using me for their own benefit and it made me so angry, just like my Parents used me for their own Benefit. Not realizing I was using my Magic I flinched as someone touched my Shoulder and I was ready to strike at any given Moment but when I looked who it was I was starring into Hazel Eyes.

Quickly taking my Headphones off I looked at Headmistress Dowling even more panicked. "It's just me, don't worry and focus on your breathing nothing bad will happen to you" I was still looking in her Eyes wich were now white and I slowly calmed down. "I-I am sorry" I stammered not knowing what to say but she just smiled at me before looking more strictly at me.