Smarter Than You Look

STORY STATUS: INCOMPLETE

Side note made on feb 10: Sorry for not updating, I was super busy the past months but I swear I'm back!!

OKAY SO NOW THAT EVERY STORY BEFORE THIS IS COMPLETE I CAN WORK ON THIS ONE LETS GOOOO. THIS ONE'S ON EGGMAN GETTING TAILS SHORTLY AFTER STH2 EVENTS

CLEARLY THIS IS AN AU, IN THIS AU LETS SAY EGGMAN IS STILL ALIVE AND HE STILL HAS THAT GIANT ROBOT AND MADE SOME UPGRADES TO IT OKAY?? YES.

Also let's say they're irresponsible and Sonic forgot where he put the Master Emerald lol.

AGAIN, PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CHARACTERS MAY BE A BIT OUT OF CHARACTER, PLOT MIGUT BE WEAK THESE ARE KIND OF JUST STORIES FOR- MYSELF IG? I JUST NEEDED TO WRITE THESE DOWN SO THINK OF IT AS BRAIN DUMPS. ENJOY!

Takes place in STH2 (And Tails can spin-dash like he does in the games + idw)

-

-

-

Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails were having a rather peaceful morning. No crime, no fighting, everything was perfectly okay. They were a little down after finding out Robotnik was still alive since the robot was gone and there were no traces of him. But other than that, everything was starting to be okay.

With two new brothers now living with him, loving parents, everything was going their way.

"Triple 360° flip, a roundhouse kick there- some one on one punching here, and BAM! I WON!" Sonic said standing on the couch to declare his victory, Tom and Maddie laughed from the kitchen. "No fair, I demand a rematch hedgehog!" Knuckles replied back to the dancing blue hedgehog.

"Hey guys I got some snacks!" Tails said while walking towards them. "Oh hey thanks so much Tails! Yum! I love popcorn," Sonic said while entering a handful of popcorn in his mouth. Knuckles doing the same.

They were playing video games and having fun, this day was perfect. What could go wrong?

Boom.

Everyone ran outside to investigate where the sound came from, it was from their backyard, that huge Robotnik robot was here! Meaning Robotnik was attacking, again.

"Dude, just as we got back the Master emerald, this jerk attacks right away??" Sonic commented.

"He must be here to steal the Master Emerald once again. This time, i'll make sure he doesn't retrieve it." Knuckles replied, bumping his namesakes together while talking.

Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails immediately took action and went up to the giant robot ready to crush it. The big robot was thrashing, kept destroying stuff, and trying to destroy them too.

It wasn't exactly clear what the robot was aiming at and what its goal was.

"Hey Robutt-nik! Did you come back to lose again?" Sonic teased, making the robot immediately turn to him.

Within the robot stood Robotnik, his voice booming from the speakers, clearly seething; "On the contrary rodent, im here to take the Master Emerald and destroy you for ruining my primary plans. You know what they say, if you did it once you can do it again."

"The only reason you had gotten a hold of the Master Emerald was because you used me. Which is a mistake I will not let happen again," Knuckles spoke up, addressing the doctor.

"Oh well, then I guess we'll just have to make things go the hard way then. Sorry it had to end this way but I'll make sure the Master Emerald is in good hands," Robotnik concluded with faked sadness.