You're not Sonic

STORY STATUS: COMPLETE

AUTHOR NOTE:

JUST KEEP IN MIND, THIS ISN'T AT ALL A SEQUEL TO A CERTAIN SHADOW, THIS IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STORY. I'M FINISHING BOTH OF THESE STORIES SO NO NEED TO WORRY

ALSO INFINITE MIGHT RANGE FROM MID CHARACTER TO VERY OFF CHARACTER- TY FOR READING

Update; A Certain Shadow is now finished! Going to work on this one now!

SONIC FORCES SPOILERS?? IDK JUST DONT WATCH IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS

*Also this is like an author dump, im letting out all my Tails fanfic ideas here*

AU WHERE TAILS ACTUALLY HELPS SONIC IN THE BEGINNING OF FORCES AND GETS CAPTURED SOMEHOW INSTEAD

-

-

-

Sonic was getting beaten up. And bad. Like, really bad. As much of a coward I thought I was, I couldn't stand seeing my partner, no, hero, wait no, brother. I couldn't stand seeing my brother being defeated so easily by, who? Chaos? Zavoc? Metal? And Shadow?! Didn't Shadow part ways with Eggman? Why would he be here now defending him then?

Anyways, I should probably recap what happened before Sonic's depressing defeat. If I were to sum it up in one word: Eggman. Yeah, so basically Eggman attacked again. Super normal right? About to attack other civilians and me. Normal stuff. Sonic cut it incredibly close, honestly should've popped by a bit earlier but atleast he came, y'know?

Anyways, right when he was about to spin-dash into Eggman, Shadow, well, a glitchy form of Shadow, cause he was literally glitching, kicked Sonic to the ground defending Eggman. Seriously? Like- since when does Shadow help Eggman? Or- actually anyone at all? Whatever, so back to what I was saying, then Chaos, Metal, and Zavoc jumped in. Completely surrounding Sonic.

I didn't do anything, I kinda just watched. Not very heroic of me is it? Well, I am technically 8 years old, and I dont do combat, i'm the brains and logic in most of our fights.

Anyways, then after that really cool entrance of all the villains, this unknown guy showed up, his name is Infinite. He looked really cool if i'm being honest- dont tell Sonic though. He was levitating and glowing with this eerie aura. Seeing him already kinda gave me worry. Who was this guy? Is he dangerous? Looks like it.

And my predictions are totally correct. Sonic went to spin-dash him with his super speed. But guess what? That guy was faster than him! Some guy was faster than the Sonic the Hedgehog!! Obviously something was wrong, that couldn't be right, so I pulled my Miles Electric to start getting some information and readings on this guy. While I tried to find readings, everyone started kicking him and beating him up. Yeah, that kinda leads us back to the present.

"Tails! I need to know whats going on with this guy!"

"Yeah i'm on it- huh?"

'Tails were running out of time here!!"

"Im trying Sonic- but my readings are scattered, they dont make sense! Somethings wrong!!"

He was getting beaten up really bad. I may not have been able to scan what this guy's problem was, but I'm smart enough to figure out what exactly they were doing. I couldn't find any more information, so I couldn't just watch Sonic like this, so I took action. Right before they kicked him and slammed him into the ground, I used my two Tails to generate enough speed to break the sound barrier, and pushed Sonic out of the way, only to get hit instead of him.