Gadodias will also get punishment for their doings...last time shekhar was not punished because you saved him 

Durgaprasad maheshwari who always gives verdict is now a helpless man who is getting punished for his wife's , younger son & his daughter in law 's deeds.............

His business is at stake , share values have  gone down .......investors & board members are demanding explanation....... Relatives are taunting for their choice of daughter in law.......& now his samaj post is taken from him ........& more is waiting for him & his family........for the first time he is feeling scared of the situation..........praying to god for some mercy he left from office with slumped shoulders...........

At baadi ,

Media : (to sharmishta) Mrs sharmishta , your only daughter is admitted in the hospital & her condition is very serious but you left her for your step daughter .........are you not worried for your only child Ms Swara??????

Baadi people(with disgust in their voice) : aye sharmishta , you are behaving as a loving mother to your step daughter & left your real daughter to die..........you are a disgrace to motherhood........

At police station

Shekhar after not able to prove his daughter's innocence told to constable he want to meet her...........

Constable told him to ask permission from senior inspector .........

Inspector allows him to meet Ragini ........

Ragini (crying loudly) : baba , they are saying I am thief ....I stole swara's jewellery & dress ......they also took my wedding jewellery & dress ............tell them its is mine because I wore it on my wedding with lakshya ji ............(wails)

Shekhar : you don't worry , I will tell maa  (shobha) .......soon you will be out from here laado........

After consoling her , he went .........he have to free his daughter from prison ..........

In all this he forgot to inform his parents about ragini's arrest ......... he thought when there is no complain against ragini than their problem solved........but will it solve this problem??????????

Nah .......never.......because Shobha Bose is determined to punish the people who hurt her "shoru" .........her shoru always helps them but what those ungrateful bastards & bitches do........they always hurt her innocent shoru ............not anymore .......shoru's dida don't need KARMA/DeSTINy to punish those who dare to hurt her ........why will she wait for any god to punish the culprits ..........

At baadi

Gadodias are frustrated with these people.... .their laado needs help but they are stuck here ........

Shomi (angry) : let us go .. .....we have to help our ragu

Parvati & deendayal (shouts angrily) : our laado didn't steal .......that bengalan is lying.......

And went from there by pushing them aside.........

Media & baadi people are shocked with their misbehavior.........

Getting angry with their insulting behaviour...... Media shows their reality with extra spices.......... Baadi people also gave statements on live news about their past deeds & the current situation including attacks on Swara Bose that were happening from when she met lakshya & maheshwari family .........shekhar - shomi affair was also told.........

What a shameless family ! Ragini gadodia maheshwari stole from a to be bride .........her step mother only care about her step daughter leaving her real daughter in fact only child to die..........grandparents are blaming the victim only...... whose life they spoilt ...........calling bengalis like abusing them when they are living in the city of bengalis ........

Beware people ! This gadodia family can target you next .......specially if you are Bengali ............take care of your wealth & special care of your fiancée  and husband......who knows Ragini lakshya maheshwari daughter of gadodias will snatch your husband/ fiance from you

When this chaos was happening on the other side lucky maheshwari is sleeping after getting drunk last night in his car on a beach  ............. .well who cares for any chaos .......at least not the great lucky boy of maheshwari' s .......

At life hospital

Here dida & Sanskar who is watching news & getting information from their detective aka pa of SM are very happy with the chaos ..........& our shona is sleeping due to heavy medicines ..........she is out of danger but not recovered ......m