1

[Plot - When Ragini push Swara from bridge]

After pushing Swara from bridge in the river , ragini married lakshya after her suicide drama ........only sharmishta and dida didn't believe that Swara run away from marriage..... Sanskar is searching Swara through his bodyguards & P.A  .....

At Life hospital , Kolkata( west Bengal )

In hospital , Swara was badly injured ......& due to drugs given by Ragini her condition worsened.....

Sanskar after getting information from his men that Swara is in hospital...he went there.....he got to know that she is being operated .......falling from height she have a severe head injury........doctors team are trying to save her .......they are specialist , and top most surgeons of the country......

Sanskar to a nurse : how is she now ????

Nurse : operation is still going....after that only we can say ....

Sanskar is feeling so many emotions right now.......rage towards ragini for murder attempt of Swara again ........guilty to involve  an innocent girl in his revenge game to punish the culprits........and helpless to not able to protect her from  Ragini's  game & conspiracies ......

he decided after his confrontation with Swara to not include her in his revenge......he decided to punish culprits in other ways........he also warned Ragini to stop her game & stay away from Swara .

anyways he had all planned for their destruction.......

Now , his priority is to protect Swara .......he is just waiting for swara's successful surgery after that he is going to focus on both things........he will take care of Swara and other side he gonna implement his destruction plan for those culprits along with that ragini .......when she bring that witch to kill Swara that time only I got to know her motives.......mom can be blind by that ragini's acting ( sujata believe that she is doing for her love , like her son's revenge ) ......her pathetic acting of being an innocent and traditional marwari girl could never fool The SM......

Now , just wait and watch .

I am gonna play with them ......they won't realize what hit them......... Nobody can stop me not even Mr Ram prasad maheshwari....... Whoever was / is / will side with them , they will face hell.........they will think death is better than this life......!

The SM is coming for you !

Note :- in serial , they shows sanskar builds his company from scratch in 5 years only without maheshwari's help ..so how can he not differentiate between fake & genuine person . struggle makes us capable to read behavior of a person ....how he believed on ragini's saying that she will stop with her games .