"Geez, why are you such a playboy?" Napailing na lang ako habang iniinom ang apple juice na inorder ko. What I know about Hiro was he's really a playboy. Ang bilis niyang magpalit ng babae na akala mo ay nagpapalit lang siya ng damit. Akala naman niya ang kinagwapo niya ito. But hmm, since Hiromaru Ishikawa-Stanislaski or simply Hiro is a Stanislaski, he was blessed with good visuals that all ladies would ask for. He's really tall with a charcoal eyes and hair. No doubt, he's really a Stanislaski.

Napailing na lang ako sa kanya habang tinapunan ng tingin ang babae. I gave her a taunted smile and grin. She seems irritated by my presence and I love to irritate people around me. That's why I look at her, trying to provoke the girl.

Hiro being a heartbreaker isn't surprising, though. But cheating? I never knew that he can stoop this low! He even flirted with Marsh Lahm at Kelvin's wedding. And Kalev almost ties his whole body into knots. And if looks can kill, malamang kanina pa nakahilata si Hiro.

"How dare you!" Sabi ulit nang babae at pinaghahampas ng kanyang kamay si Hiro. Pinagtitinginan na rin kami ng katabi naming table. And I almost laugh. Hiro glared at me, but I just raised my eyebrows. Deserve.

"Tori! I don't even know her!?" He explained when he was trying to catch the lady's hand. Hiro's face looked flush.

"Miss, if I were you," baling niya sa akin at tiningnan ako. Her round eyes blinking.

"You should date someone else. Because this guy over here is such a heartbreaker. He cheated—,"

"I didn't!" Hiro countered, a little louder this time.

"Oh God! I'll never do that in my entire life. I don't even know you, Miss!"

"Of course, you didn't, because I'm here on behalf of my friend who can't even lift her fingers for finding out that she's been cheated on!" She shouted and all the people just literally looked at us. And I can't even keep my straight face. The lady then pointed outside the restaurant's window and we saw another lady outside.

Sabay kaming napatingin ni Hiro sa labas.

"Fucking hell," I heard Hiro muttered in disbelief. The girl from outside is panicking. Sinundan namin siya ng tingin nang pumasok ito sa loob ng restaurant at lumapit sa pwesto namin.

"I'm sorry for bothering the two of you." She shyly whispered to us. Napatingin ako kay Hiro na ngayon ay umiiling pabalik sa akin. As if he doesn't recognize the two ladies.

"What? Why are you saying sorry? Ganyan ka na ba karupok? You just witnessed your boyfriend having a date with another girl and you'll say sorry!?" The other girl said. She straightened her shoulders while eyeing Hiro, still sending deathly glares.

"Girl," the other girl said while closing her eyes.

"You got the wrong person," biting her lips from embarrassment, bigla na lang itong tumuro sa may likuran naming table.

"Sila ang tinutukoy ko. Kung pinatapos mo sana akong magsalita kanina, edi sana hindi ka magkakamali ng kinausap ngayon." Both girls looked flushed and embarrass. And I chuckled from the situation. Oh wow. Hindi ko akalain na mangyayari sa akin ito ngayon. Weird things really happened when I'm with Hiro.

But Hiro just glared at me. May konting dugo ang tumutulo sa kanyang pisngi. Maybe, he got that little cut from the lady's fingernails from earlier.

"I'm sorry," the two girls muttered continuously. Hiro didn't respond and I just smiled at them. Hiro groaned, get his wallet and put down the bill, and left. He was pissed. Tumayo na rin ako at akmang susundan si Hiro nang tumingin akong muli sa babaeng nanghampas kay Hiro.