Chapter 4 - Identity

Buzz watched his reflection, almost hoping it was some hallucination he was imagining. The overturning sight made his blood cold. His eyes were blood shot, veins almost popping out and his teeth were sharper than he last checked. The more he looked at himself, the more he grew restless. What the actual *BLEEEEEPP*. Was he a VAMPIRE?!

The man screamed and punched the mirror, it easily shattered and caused glass to fall everywhere almost like falling flowers. The glass pierced Buzz's skin but by seconds, it went numb and when he stopped to look at what was happening, he noticed the skin pulling itself together almost freakishly like some horror movie with the evil freaky monster who can only die in the most stupidest way ever (this is directed to someone.)

What was he? Who was he?

He was obviously not human, the space man was so lost. Who would he be? Should he stay home to put others in safety. He isn't safe, not after almost killing a dog who was peacefully driving a Jeep (he mentally apologised to the dog and hopes the insurance covers it.) The space man could only slide down the door of the bathroom and sit on the floor. Everything seems fake, he hopes its a dream, something begs of him to just wake up in space or even in Woody's bed again.

Breathes came shallow and the panic settled. What would people think now? Now that he looked like a demon from the underground. What if he was? How could he test it without hurting someone. What would his friends think? What would Woody think?. The more he thought about it, the more his brain hurt and he could only groan and cry.

Reaching his arm up, he reached the cold, metal doorknob and locked the door with a thud. He would stay he decided. To prevent hurting his friends, he would do this. Vampire or demon, whatever he was, he can't hurt his friends. It would leave him in guilt even if he touched a strand of hair.

Then he heard loud footsteps from the front door and the concerned yells of Woody.