Chapter 3 - Reflection

The loud steps interrupted the singing of the noon birds as a panting space man ran. What? What was he thinking? Him with Woody? That can't be possible. The man kept his eyes on the road watching out for any sloppy cars so he wouldn't crash into some Jeep. What was he even doing? Butterflies? He was so stupid. Anger filled his senses as a Jeep pulled infront of him and with all his force, he punched it directly in the middle, the car entering a panic mode before slamming into a random house.

What the he🏒🏒.

The car's alarm went off before a boom caught the man's attention as a sudden heat immediately covered his body. Buzz could only flinch and watch the car make a large explosion. The ground shook and Buzz watched as a dog pulled itself out of the driver's seat, irritation and rage on its face. The car blew up again and the last pieces of the car lit in uncontrollable flames. Buzz watched in shock. What a day it has been so far.

'Baaaaaaarrrrrrk, Bark Bark Woof Bark (Translation: Man, I only just got this hottie.)' The dog barked angrily at the man as the space man stood still with uncontrollable shock. What had just happened? Buzz quickly glanced at his hand which was completely unscratched. With no words, the man started sprinting leaving the dog astray with its flaming car. Distant barks cried in the distance as Lightyear ran until he reached at his house.

Slamming open the door, the man ran into the house, not even bothering to close the door as it slammed itself creating a screeching sound. The man pulled himself to the old bathroom and stared at himself in the dirty mirror that reflected himself back at him. Except something was different. Buzz could only let out a small gasp and stare at the mirror in complete silence.

What was happening?