Chapter 1 - Curses

The dim lit sun hit the horizon and Woody felt his eyes lazily open as he exhaled a quick yawn. Waking up in the soft covers of his bed, Woody felt his body shift and he yelped as he felt his surroundings fall as he hit the wooden plank floor with a loud thud.

A loud groan pulled Woody out of his tired state as he slowly realised that he didn't make that noise. Woody looked up to see a neon green outfit on his small bed. Woody's stomach dropped as he watched the man shift around, pulling himself out of his drunk less sleep. Buzz groaned once more before looking around before his eyes set on the cowboy on the floor.

The two stared at each other, unsure what to say or do. What had happened last night?! What had made Buzz lightyear on his bed? And what did he do with the man? Panic fell over Woody as he tried to cover his fear with a stone cold face. Moments passed before Buzz cursed and muttered a little 'what the hell.' 'So, how- No. What are you doing in my bed?' Woody screamed, Buzz obviously didn't expect this reaction by the way he flinched and covered his ears. 'Can ya not scream so loudly in the morning, I have a damn hangover.' The man whispered, obviously tired and unsure what he was even doing on his friend's bed.

Another few minutes pass and Woody let a curse almost similar to Buzz's and finally locked eyes with the blue eyes that showed the sign of exhaustion and plain irritation.

'I'm going to go make a coffee, do you want one' Woody muttered. Buzz only nodded and Woody ran off to his kitchen, clothes still astray and his mind scattered with curses. What a morning it has been, he thought.