chapter 9 Your Pov

Hey guys. Sorry it takes so long getting another chapter out. I have family stresses and school started a couple months ago and so i kinda forgot about it. But anyway, here's the new chapter!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You frown as the pounding on the door continues. Eventually you have to go to the door and open it to stop the pounding. It was your boss.

"What's wrong B/n?" you ask

"Y/n thank the gods your still alive!" B/n exclaims, hugging me.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Calm down 1. 2, I wasn't dead in the first place." You say

B/n looks a bit taken back.

"I saw a weird man crouching looking through a window. It had long sharp claws and they were red like it had just killed someone." B/n says

I look behind B/n to see that very same creature they describe at the end of my driveway, the end closer to the road. I grab B/n and Yank them in as the creature started bolting towards us. I slam the door close and dead bolt the heavy metal door. I pull B/n towards the end of the hall to get away from the door. All we here is a thud and a wail. I could help but giggle.

"What is so funny?" I hear slender ask.

"Oh? You never told us you had a boyfriend." B/n says

B/n gets up and runs to the living room and stops dead in their tracks. They were pale with fear as they saw slenderman sitting in your favorite chair drinking tea.

Slender "looks" at B/n and says "thank you for caring for my girlfriend while she's at work."

B/n passes out from fear and shock as you get to them and fall victim of being pinned under them. All you hear is slender chuckling.

"All right smartass. Help me get my boss on the couch." You huff.

Slender keeps chuckling and complies, using his Tendrils.