Chapter 4 Jeff' Pov

Hey, sorry for the long wait, school started a couple weeks ago and I'm currently dealing with family drama right now but these kind of chapters will pop up from time to time. As you kinda see, I'm posting chapters on different people's Pov's because i kinda suck at switching pov's mid chapter. So there's that info and I would like to thank y'all for voting and it means a lot to me. I will hopefully keep updating on a regular schedule. But for now, let's get on with the story!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Man, I hate Offender right now, he's always a jerk but he is never into making sure this woman, that slender caught the butterflies for, and slender get together.

I finally sigh and change into an old man as Smile dog change into a stray dog. I leave into the town pretending to be a poor old man looking for money to feed himself and his dog. That when I bump into him. (J/n)

"What do you want old man?" (J/n) sneered.

Gods I want to kill him. I thought.
I only studdered " C-could y-you spare s-some money so I-i can feed m-my dog, S-sparky, and I?"

(J/n) sneered " And why should I do that?"

I studdered again " I-i need money t-to f-feed spark and I"

I felt a sharp kick to my side and next thing I know, I'm flying across the ground.

I rasped " Sparky go get help!!"

Smile knew what I meant and ran off  to go find (y/n), I believe her name was. I let (J/n) kick me around, even though I hated it, till (Y/n) arived.

(Y/n) looked furious, and started yelling at (j/n) before helping me up and taking me to her house, where I see slender in the woods looking furious upon seeing me in my disguise.