“Why are you doing this Dylan?” she asked. Her voice was light “believe me hazel. Just give me some time and everything will be alrig-

“NOTHING WILL BE RIGHT. FOR GOD SAKE STOP SAYING IT AGAIN AND AGAIN” She screamed making my eyes widen in disbelief

 “Shhh calm down princess you need rest don’t get your blood pressure high”

A knock interrupted them. I spoke a come in and a maid entered with a tray in her hands. She kept it on the night stand and left without speaking a word or sparing a glance at the us. After feeding hazel and giving her the medicine I let her rest and went out of the room closing behind the door softly.

******

I banged my fists on the table looking at practically nothing with my bloodshot red eyes. It’s been hours since lia took hazel with her. 

That girl love messing with my life. Just when I was trying to mend everything she came like a damn storm and destroyed everything.

My office looked a complete mess with some papers lying with glass pieces everywhere. I glanced at the clock and I looked at the time in complete disbelief. 

It was already 5 in the morning and there was still no sign of hazel or lia. I racked a hand through my messy hair and closed my eyes realizing a tired breath as I sat on the leather seat.

‘Where are you hazel? Please comeback” I mumbled to myself

Hazel nervously fidgets with her fingers as she took a shaky breath trying to calm her. It was getting dark k and it was there time to leave finally getting dark. 

But that was her least concern. Her concern right now was if they will be able to escape or not. Just then she heard the door of the house opening making her go alert as she stood up from her couch.

"Finally" She heard the person say as she released the breath she was holding knowing it was lia. She had gone out to shop some necessary things and to look after some matters. This was what she told hazel and Hazel didn't bother to ask further.

"Hey! Hazel we need to leave in twenty minutes the cab will arrive soon. I didn't ask any of my guards to come because i don't want to leave any suspect by any chance" Lia kept telling her while hazel listened silently to her. She was dazed in another world.