Authors Note✍🏼

I DO NOT own Mattheo Riddle nor Lorenzo Berkshire. Yasmineamaro owns Mattheo. -babynaomi owns Lorenzo.

Any other characters are either from the books and movies or my own.

Also: This will include some of the TVD and Originals backstory but it's different than them.

*Vampires can procreate in this story.

*Klaus still has New Orleans. His father is dead but may come back again in this story. He fell for Hayley and the stuff with Elena and her blood happened but differently.

*Hayley helped Klaus after she fell in love with him. Then they left and started a life together in New Orleans ruling beside Marcel.

*She was pregnant and had Aviana. The Hollow came but it was instead put inside Marcel and he died instead along side Rebekah. I know cruel but cute they died beside each other. 

*Kai is yes older but Kai is only 22 years older. Get over it if you have an issue.

=>If you're confused at any point I'm sorry just explain to me and I will try my best to explain or fix something.<=

!Just know this is very different from the plots of TVD and TO with some of the same plots.!

!It will include plots from all three though in some sense. Meaning Harry Potter, The Originals, and The Vampire Diaries.!