𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘

Start from the beginning

"I had arranged to have lunch with Natasha, but you can come if you want." She smiles at me but I decline her offer and go back to my office with the recent case file so I can study it better.

Natasha leaves her office and disappears down the elevator, now that I'm on my off time I ask Kate if she can make me a stuffed bagel and a coffee. I leave the office and walk to my favorite coffee shop.

"Hello again." I wave to Kate as I take my order and sit at an empty table near the bar so we can talk. She attends to a client who was behind me and sits down with a coffee.

"And? What happened to Maximilf?" I let out a laugh, "What?" she looks at me confused.

"Seriously, that's the nickname you chose?" I take my hand to my mouth, I can't stop laughing, what ideas this girl has.

"It suits her very well, don't tell me no." I start to eat my bagel, she stuffed it with cheese, avocado, tomato and ham, it's delicious.

"I went to her house, she made me dinner, Kate, she cooks very well, I could cum just from trying her food again." She laughs and I pause to drink my coffee. "We talked about her all dinner and when we were preparing dessert she told me that she didn't know anything about me, I evaded the question saying that it wasn't that interesting and she made me play a game."

"So Maximilf doesn't mince words, I like her."

"We played twenty questions, She didn't ask anything weird, my first kiss, favorite color, my first time, oh and she told me that she's already been with women, plus point."

"We can tell from miles that she was with women, Y/N."

"The last question she asked me was if she was top or bottom."

"What did you say to her?"

"I told her to guess." Kate opens her eyes wild.

"I didn't have you so fast."

"She told me that it doesn't play like that and that she had to dare me, so I said 'dare me'."

"And?"

I laughed remembering Wanda's face last night.

"I have to dare you, it's the rules."

"Dare me, Miss Maximoff."

"Let me think," she tells me as she gets closer to me, grabs a strawberry and dips it in chocolate, brings it close to my mouth "open" I open my mouth letting Wanda stuff the whole strawberry into it, her eyes on my lips as I let out a sigh at the mix of flavors.

She part hers her lips, sticks her tongue out and licks hers her lower lip, I look at her and squeeze my thighs, I feel the arousal run through my body.

"What's the challenge, Wanda." she catches her breath as she hears me say her name.

"Kiss me." I lean to her, I see how she closes her eyes, I align our faces, our hot breaths collide, she part hers her lips again and I lean in a little more to kiss her on the cheek. Wanda lets out a groan and opens her eyes.

"You weren't very specific, Miss Maximoff."

"You're a monster, Y/N/N. That poor women was begging you to fuck her and you kiss her on her cheek?"

"I'm not going to go too easy, Kate, what's the fun in that?" I finish my bagel and the last sip of coffee, "Besides, this puts my job at stake, Wanda is a friend of Natasha's, I can't risk it just like that."

"Well, you're right." Kate finishes her coffee too, we say goodbye and I go back to the office.

The afternoon passes quickly, I found other options for Sarah's case, I also finished the summary for Miss Romanoff. It's time to go, but I have to stay, I knock twice until I hear Miss Romanoff let me pass.

"Let's go to the couch." the two of us sit one on each side and I put the folder that I put together on the coffee table.

"I've summarized all the basics you need to know, Miss Romanoff." I open the folder for her to start reading.

"I need to hear you say all of this, I want to make sure you really know and understand this."

"Yes, Miss Romanoff, you can ask me and I'll tell you what you want to know." she grabs the folder and starts reading.

"Let's start with the basic, what is mindfulness psychology?" Natasha looks up from her to my face, looks me in the eye and it makes me nervous.

"Mindfulness is a meditation technique that consists of observing reality in the present moment, without the intention of judging and with full openness and acceptance."

"Well, what are the benefits?"

"Promotes focus and cognitive control, boosts self-regulation and patience. Improves attention and decreases stress. Increases the ability to regulate emotions and increases the ability to feel compassion and empathy."

"Impressive, what happens to your brain when you meditate?"

"Meditating allows us to observe our own thoughts, feelings and bodily sensations. It makes us aware of the motivations that lead us to act in daily life, it helps us to navigate the situations that cause us suffering and to strengthen the qualities that generate genuine well-being. "

Natasha keeps asking me questions until we finish the folder, she's really impressed.

"How do you remember all this?" she asks me leaning back on the couch.

"Well, the truth is that meditation has helped me a lot with some issues in my life, it works for me to this day and I continue to do it once a week, even if it is. I like to be up-to-date with what is new in the world and I love to learn."

"I like your dedication, Y/N." Natasha puts her hand on my thigh and squeezes it, taking me by surprise and I close them by squeezing her hand, a smirk forming across her face.

"Thank you, Miss Romanoff."

"You're a good girl, you know that?"

"T-Thank you, Miss Romanoff." I feel the heat on my cheecks

"Do you have everything ready for our trip?" She asks me without removing her hand from between my thighs. I have to stop coming in a skirt.

"Yes, Miss Romanoff, the tickets and the rooms are ready, do you need me to buy something else?"

"I guess you have the correct wardrobe, don't you?" She looks me up and down.

"Yes, I think so, what would be correct?" I put on a confused face, I don't think I have anything strange.

"Do you have suits?" I nod.

"Coats? I already saw you wearing one," I nod again. 

"Shirts?" other nod.

"Long dress?" I shake my head. 

"Okay, when we get there we'll go buy you one. Lace lingerie?"

I widen my eyes, I certainly didn't expect that. "Yes, Miss Romanoff."

"Of course you do, like the good girl you are." I gulp when I feel her squeeze my thigh again. A little gasp escaping from my lips. "You can go now." 

Leaving her office my mind goes to the dream I had last night.

A/N: oh don't ever tell me you hate me cause I litteraly update three chapters in a row guys.

Who would you choose, Miss Romanoff or Miss Maximoff?