Titans

After returning to my room to get my 3DM gear, I headed to the supply building. I entered, The old oak door creaking as I pushed it open and stepped in. I grabbed a new pair of blades and filled my gas tanks before heading back to the wall and preparing to fight the bastards who took my mother. I whizzed past buildings and trees on my way to the wall wondering how many there were. The cold morning air lashed at my cheeks with fury. 

I did a slight back flip as I landed gracefully on the edge of the wall looking down to see what damage had been done by the titans so far. I scanned the ground when I noticed three 15 meter Titan's below me and one 20 meter inside the wall. 

*There are not very many. Hopefully we'll be able to take care of them quickly.* I thought to myself.

Just as I was gathering my thoughts on what to do next, Levi flew past me with incredible speed, slashing the neck of 15 meter on the other side of the wall, sending it crashing to the ground. 

"Oi! l/n. Get your head out of the clouds and come help me."

I clenched my fists at his voice. All of the sudden my rage took over before I could stop myself.

"I would have but you didn't give me time!" I lashed out.

His eyes turned deadly as he glared Into my eyes from below me.

"I don't give a shit. I'm your superior officer. I tell you what to do and you follow my instruction no matter what you got that dumbass?" 

I ignored his sarcastic comment and turned to deal with the 20 meter that already breached the wall. I jumped off of the wall, my blades ready as I sweep down and slice the back of it's neck open. It fell to the ground with a crash taking a few trees with it. I landed on top of it steaming body, it's blood soaking the front of my uniform.

Now we just had to figure out how to cover up the hole in the wall before any more Titans got in and disturbed the peace of the town. I decided to go to that outer wall and see if the other 15 meters have been taken down. As I flew to the other side I saw that Levi had already taken care of them. I sighed in relief. I was just about to relax when a horrifying screech cut through the air making my ears ring as the cadets around me covered their ears.

I turned in the direction of the sound to see what it could possibly be when I saw twelve more 15 meters running towards opening of the wall. Levi landed next to me, his 3dm lines whizzing as they retracted. 

"Well shit." He hissed. 

Hopeless love (Levi x female reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें