Chapter three

My dumb ass couldn't think of a title for this chapter😂

.........................................

Still completely humiliated, I sat down in the mess hall with a thump, doing my best to stay hidden at the back of the room. "Hey y/n!"  Yells Eren. 

*Well, so much for hiding*  I think to myself.

Eren sits down across from me, Mekasa, and Armin right behind him.

*shit, he brought the hole fucking regimen!* 

As they all settle themselves, I lazily nibble on my rice, wishing that the ground would just swallow me up. The others began a lively conversation about training, whilst I mindlessly stared into space. Well, at least I tried to. The only thing I could think of was how embarrassing training was this morning. I began to get lost, tangled in these thoughts.

 Then, "HEY! SIT OVER HERE SIR!" Eren practically screamed

 "Shut it Yeager!" I snapped. "Are you trying to brake my damn ear drum?" 

"S-sorry y/n." He said, giving me his stupid smile. Who was he talking to anyway?

I turned to look at who was approaching. To my complete throbbing rage, it was none other then captain Levi himself.

 *fuuuuuck Yeager*

He sat down next to me with a frustrated look crossing his usually emotionless eyes

"God you are such a loud ass Yeager."

I smirked behind my coffee cup. Levi was a jerk, but he was funny when he wanted to be. 

Once breakfast was over, Levi stood. "alright twats, we have a meeting in an hour to find out some shit. You are free to do whatever you want until then. But do not, I repeat, do NOT be late. If you are, I will personally throw you to the titans. You got me bitches?" 

"Yes Sir!" Everyone said in unison.

Except for me. The way he humiliated me, he didn't deserve it.

...........................................

Oof. Already hitting writers block. Don't fear! I shall write until I drop!