2:Ancestors,Deified and Nun

I woke up in a place or room that was pure white and every corner was endless.

???:
"Onii-chan! Onii-chan! Let's play together!"

Then I heard someone's voice below me, I looked down and saw a little boy.

The little boy had short starry blue hair, his hair was like the constellation in night sky itself. Has golden yellow eyes like mine and a cute face with a cheerful smile on his face.

"H-huh?"

That was the only word that came out of my mouth. I'm confused.

He started to approach me and held my palm with both his hands.

Boy:
"Let's play! Onii-chan?"

He tilted his head.

"O-oh ok..."

I answered with a little stutter because I was really confused right now.

Suddenly, the room that had been completely white now turned into a vast and green meadow. And the sun that wants to set and also followed by a slow and cold breeze.

 And the sun that wants to set and also followed by a slow and cold breeze

It was a beautiful sight.

The little boy then took my hand and we ran together holding hands in this meadow.

He then let go of my hand and ran happily, while I just watched and followed him from behind.

Seeing him smile also put a smile on my face and I don't know why.

He spread both his arms in the sky then sighed, he turned back and stared at me with a slightly sad expression.

Boy:
"Unfortunately, onii-chan's time has come..."

He said with a sad expression on his face but still smiling.

The lower part of his body began to fade and disappear like dust blown by the wind.

Before he completely disappeared, he said again at the last moment he wanted to fade away.

Boy:
"...Later, if there's time, let's play together again, okay?"

He gave one last smile and...disappeared in the wind.

Then everything is black.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the wall of the cave where I lived.

'So it was just a dream huh?'

I thought with a little disappointment that it wasn't real.

I then turned my eyes to the egg in the middle of my body circle.

'So, that little boy earlier is my little brother?'

I asked myself.

Sometimes I have the ability to see visions of the future through my dreams. I think it is a skill created by Ciel.