Chapter 26: Questions

Second Person

"I've got questions

"I've got questions.
I've got questions haunting me."

~~~~~~~~

*Spoilers Below*

*Read At Your Own Risk*

*Still Here?*

*Alright Then*

When Tanjiro awoken from his very long slumber, he was alone in a familiar room. His eyes lazily open and he repeatedly blinked a few times to adjust to the lightening. His breath is light but definitely there.

His mind is hazy, thinking back to the dream he had only moments ago. Or was that a dream? It felt like more real than a dream. Like he was actually there. But it wasn't him, it was someone else. Like that actually happened. It's all weird, maybe it really was a dream. Or maybe. . .

Closing his eyes to relax his mind, he then starts to wonder.

Where's Y/n and Nezuko? What happened to Inouske and Zenitsu? What about Uzui and his wives? Are they all okay? Is Y/n still alive? Is she okay? Where is everyone?

"Where. . .am I? Was that. . .a dream?"

Suddenly he heard a loud crash sound. He lightly moved his head a little towards the sound and found Kanao bewilderedly standing at the door way. A broken vase that she had just dropped and the floor with water and a flower.

She planned to bring a flower to refill the room with a nice scent for Tanjiro since he has a very good nose. During the time of his unconsciousness, she had gotten use to doing this.

Part of her would hope the sweet scents would catch his nose and awaken him. Although she knew it was highly unlikely, she still had hope.

"Since the fight you've been unconscious for two months." Kanao spoke as she moved towards the side of his bed with worried sweat on her face. "Are you alright?"