Prolonge

Third Person Pov

"We don't meet people by accident

"We don't meet people by accident. Everyone is meant to cross our path."

~~~~~~~~

"I was four years old when I woke up that day."

She was all alone with no one and nothing. There was blood all over the place.

The small and frail little girl weakly brought her hand to her head, feeling warm liquid quickly turn cold. Her hand fell down in front off her, allowing her to see blood. Lots of blood. And it was coming from her head.

The girl couldn't remember what happened, where she was, or what was going on. She couldn't remember having a family and could barely understand what family was. She couldn't understand how she could remember the warm rays of the sun touch her gentle brown skin, when all she saw around her was ice. She was confused.

There was a limit to the little girl's memory, a small limit to what she could remember. It was only her name and age, it took her sometime to remember just that, but it would have to be enough to get by. Her name was Y/n, and she was a four year old African girl who was no longer in Africa.

"I knew, I was all alone."

Very slowly, the young girl weakly stood up and began her journey of finding somewhere, someone and anything. There had to be a place nearby or people nearby that could help her or give her some shelter. Preferably all the above.

After what felt like ages which was only a few hours, the brown girl stumbled upon a small village. There were a few problems. No one looked like her or had her skin, she could hardly tell anyone apart. And they spoke a weird language she wasn't use to, she couldn't understand a word they spoke. And the most troublesome of all, no one bothered to help her.

They all ignore her because of her race. Her skin was brown, her hair was kinky/curly, and she was a child. In her day in age, barely anyone would even think of her as a human being.

It was like this for the next twos years, the little brown girl had to learn to live and adapt on her own in a very unfamiliar part of the world.

She moved around a lot, always being chased out of villages when she would find herself sleeping in an abandoned house. She would steal food and water because she was never offered and never had any money. She struggled a lot but she was learning their language since she had been living there for so long. And her sense grew very sharp, better than the average person. Along with her survival intelligence, speed and strength since she was constantly in the wild and on the run.

She never talked to anyone. What was the point? No one would speak to her, they'd only give her dirty looks.

This was her life for the first two years of her living in Japan. All up until one day, she had went out into the nearby village for food. She ran out of the town to find shelter to stay in for the next couple of days.