Chapter 11: Poisoned

Third Person Pov:

"I'm not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people

"I'm not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people. But when I say i'm sorry, I mean that." 
-Tanjirou

~~~~~~~~

The little girl starts to throw multiple kunai's at Y/n, in a inhuman speed. But unfortunately, it's too slow for Y/n, seeing as her blade cut right through them mid air. The demon moves closer to Y/n, throwing more and more kunai's at a faster pace. Y/n shrugs it off, not having trouble dodging, but that's all she can do right now.

"Who are you?" The little girl asks enthusiastically. "I'd like to know the names of my new toys."

So while Y/n was distracting the demon, she gestured for Tanjirou to do a sneak attack. But it failed because he felt the need, for what ever reason, to announce his presence. A little problem he has. "I'm Tanjirou Kamado!"

The little girl quickly turns her head, sending a few kunai's at Tanjirou, who dodges but is now unable to sneak on her. He quickly moves back beside Y/n, who looks at him unamused.

"You could've-" Y/n stops herself, feeling her frustration grow with the passing second. Sighing, she turns her full attention to the demon. 

Tanjirou rubs the back of his neck with an apologetic look. "I'm very sorry!" 

"Don't- don't worry about it." Sighing, she turns her full attention to the demon. "Careful, her kunai's are sharp enough to go straight through skin. It's most likely used for control once it' touched your skin."

"You're so smart! I didn't think you would notice with those human eyes of yours!" The little girl laughs sadistically. "You'd make a perfect toy! I might have to keep keep you for a while!"

'Aura's show everything.' Y/n thinks to herself as she glances between Kanao and Tanjirou. "Let's attack from all sides. Try to synchronize our attacks and corner her." She whispers as she keeps her eyes on the demon.

"... okay..."

"Right!"

"Tanjirou."

"I- uh- Okay!"

On Y/n's nod, the three launch themselves at the little demon at three different angles. The demon shoots kunai's at each angle, causing them to deflate each attack with their blade, and back up before one touches them.

"This game isn't fun anymore! Humph!" The child says with a baby-like frown, letting a different set of kunai's fall from the sleeves of her kimono and into her hands. These kunai's are different, they're not red, but a violent shade of purple. 

Instead of shooting the kunai's at the three Demon Slayers, she shot them at a two trees. As soon as the kunai shot into the tree, the purple substance glows, crawling all around the skin of the tree. Seconds later, the tree explodes, sending sharp pieces of wood flying rapidly in every direction.