But he hated it, he always hated seeing scars or bruises that latched on her for her playfulness.

" I'll kill myself for sure. If you force me. ", She warned shooting a harsh glare towards him. Slamming the door shut, he walked straight to the basement to quench his anger.

________________________________

Things didn't get any better between them. The usual cold bridge trailed between them. He hated the fact, she even hated his shadow. Although Jaewan brought the pills back to her. Aera started to despise him even more. His intention was crystal clear. He want to tie her to him with a new life.
He wanted to use his own blood as a pawn to make her stay with him.

With one powerful thrust, Taehyung groaned reaching his high letting the pleasure consume his body. He slumped himself more into her neck. He stayed longer marking her one more time. Pulling himself out of her gentle warmth he backed off and laid beside her. He fixed his gaze one last time into her lifeless eyes one last time before engulfing her in his arms from back.

He jerked her back to his rugged chest and snaked his hands possessively over. Just like every other day, she kept quite waiting for him to speak something as he always do that.

" Why do you hate me so much? ", He whispered trailing his lips along her neck.

" You don't even deserve my hate Mr.kim ", She replied leaving him stunned. Taehyung halted his movements and laid his lips a little more longer than he should.

"  If i hear you calling me that again, I'm afraid I've to slice someone's tongue this time. ", He warned digging his teeth on her collarbone. Aera hissed in pain.

Images flashed infront of her mind. The day when he sliced a man's hand infont of her. Just like every other, Aera sat on her chair and tried to have her meal as fast as she can so that she could escape from his gaze till evening.

" You have an appointment with gynecologist afternoon. She'll advise you on your reproductive health. So, Behave well. ", Taehyung mused calmly separately a piece of steak from his breakfast.

" Why? ", She asked pausing her fingers not once looking at him.

" About our kids. ", He replied as if it's not a big deal. The next second an unpleasant noice broke in as Aera flung the empty plates to the ground. Jaewan who stood beside them flinched in tremor as she gazed the couple glaring with fury into each other eyes.

" I won't tolerate everything you do.", She warned getting on her toes. Before walking past him she  passed a harsh glare and tried to get away with it.

Her one step forward, his large hands calloused her tiny ones in a firm grip and yanked her back. Caging her between his muscular hands he pinned her against the table and towered her. Aera quickly fumbled in his cage to pass away but he was quick to place her on the table and cage her more firm.

" One reason. Tell me one reason why are you against this? ", He rasped leveling to her orbs. The staff who stood in the hall along with them kept their heads down.

" Is it because you want to whore around more ? ", He rasped inching closer to her. Aera blood boiled as her hands struck right across his face hard this time.

Silence resided in the all as every stood bewildered. Let alone slapping the man, people fear his shadow. Jaewan gulped the lump formed in her throat as she tried to process what he will do to her. The girl just did a grave mistake slapping him infront of everyone. Infront of his employees.