4. THE BALL

" Love me, more "

✩。:•.───── ❁ - ❁ ─────.•:。✩

A notification popped out with a lit mobile screen. Grabbed her attention. Her lips spread wide with a positive smile.

Message from him,

Tae-

Sweetheart looks like I won't make it for the afternoon. I'm having loads of paperwork. Make sure to miss me well and... eat up shortie.

She missed him already.

Aera- Okay, I'll miss you.

" Do couples act like this ", she blushed at her mere innocent thought.

Ruffling her hair with slender fingers, she peeked a glance of how she is, applying lavender essence to her body. she went downstairs to meet her new friends.

Jaewan is a sweet woman that aera couldn't help but make a pinky tie to make her a friend. Aera mostly loves her food, she felt like her mom was still alive.

Sneaking into the kitchen tiptoeing she startled jaewan who is making lunch for her. " Aish, You scared me Aera.", she giggled.

" What are you doing today?", Aera raised a question while jaewan was chopping veggies.

" it's Japanese cuisine. Don't you like it? if not I'll make something else for you.", Jaewan asked aera as she shooked her head in denial.

" I'll eat anything. let it be. I'm not a picky eater.", Smiling widely she turned over to the puree which was placed on the stove, fanning the aura towards her nose... she took a deep sniffle.

" Ahh, ajhumma it's smell so good.", Jaewan chuckled and ruffled aera's wavy hair.

" Ahhh, Don't do it. You are making it messy like taehyung. ", Aera pouted unintentionally.

" How did you two meet?", Jaewan asked aera which caught her off guard, she didn't understand why she asked it out of blue. Jaewan smiled slightly looking at her who looked pale in confusion," I'm just asking"

" Ahh, It's a quite long story. I'll tell you next time", jaewan hummed in response. Jaewan was never a person who interferes in other people's life but seeing a woman in his house and that too a girl who is way too different from his style, which caught her off guard.

Jaewan had been working there since taehyung was 12, After his parent's death, a few of the officials who were trusted managed the whole process for 4 years before taehyung turned 21 and completed his graduation. Uncle jeyi was one of his most trusted people. After having few cliches in his whole empire, he eventually dragged into a perfect cross. There were several mysteries beneath him and traitors along with him he became a scorpion at such young age.

Digging into the past he was a busy and mysterious guy in the whole school. He never attended his University but the only thing that amazes the whole University was how he topped the consecutive semesters.

]×[

After a half an hour ride to the ball hall, The bright lights were getting closer and closer. The night sky looked clear with bright constellations. The fluorescent moon looked bright adding with clear sky. it's a perfect view for people.