How to brew

Vin immediately becomes defensive. 
"I got that before I met you.  I approached a group of ladies before finding you.  I saw these clothes inside one of their bags. Had to have it."

            Egon crosses his arms. 
"Good to know I wasn't your first choice.  I'll remember that."

            "It all worked out..."

              "Ahem!"  The cheerleader clad woman loudly clears her throat to gain their attention.  "Even though I am bound to Peace, my patience is being tested here.  I'd like an answer to my questions."

              Vin steps tentatively toward her. His hands are above his head, hoping it displays he means no more harm. 
"M'lady..,"

              "You may call me Silvara."

               "That's an exquisite name.  It suits you."

                 Silvara's frown deepens.

                 "Silvara, I never meant for you to wind up in this World with me.  I  was sent here not on my own free will.  I've found no way back either. I apologize greatly for placing you in my bag  in the first place. 
Egon and Luke here, have taught me many things in the time I've known them.  I never thought about consequences until I met them." 

                 Luke lifts his head, surprised that Vin included him. 

                   "I'm also sorry that I hurt you.  I wasn't sure how well we could communicate with you.  I acted impulsively."   
Vin lowers his head, looking morose and regretful.

                     Silvara regards Vin with intensity before speaking. 
"If you need anything from me again, ask me beforehand. 
I grow restless, the urge to recollect myself and travel this World beckons me."

                    "Ma'm?"  Egon finds himself able to speak to her now that she isn't stark naked. 
"Err, I mean Silvara?   Someone with silver hair  that practically glows walking  around in a cheerleader outfit will be noticeable by many.  You'll be questioned.  You'll stand out even more as a dragon.  It's safer for you to stay put and hide."

                      Silvara smiles directly at Egon.  It is radiant.  It makes her luminescent.  Her smile creates a dazzling effect on the surface of Egon's eyes, as he appears mesmerized.

                     Luke internally seethes.

                      A giggle flows out of Silvara.  Seems the cheerleader outfit has brought out the schoolgirl in her.
"Silly boy, I'm practically made of magic.  I have plentiful ways of making myself unseen.  I can go into anyone's mind and take out their memory of me.  I can camouflage, or become transparent.
I won't enter any of your minds, or take out the memory of me.   His mind is far too obscene". She points to Vin. 
"His mind needs to be handled with delicacy, it is frail."  She gestured to Luke.  
"I will be on my way now.."

                 "Wait!  Silvara!"  Vin rushes to stop her parting. 
"Since you are made of magic.  Are you able to fully heal Luke's brain?  You seem to know it is, well... damaged .. by a disease."

                  Silvara glances at Luke with sympathy.
"I'm afraid I don't possess any healing magic.  I'm among the few of the silver dragons without healing abilities.  My deepest apologies for not helping. 
You're Luke's healer Vin, my scale will accomplish what it's intended for.  Farewell, I know we will see each other again."

               A gust of wind billows her cheerleading skirt up as she disappears.

                Vin's body returns to quivering,
"That was a hot exit!"

Egon's house

                 Vin is laying out all the potion ingredients on the bedroom floor, including the cattail Egon hunted down for him.

                  Egon is filled with worry as he watches Luke.
"You've been quiet.  Are you ok?  Feeling ok?"

                  Snapping out of a trance, Luke didn't expect his racing thoughts would be noticed.
"I'm feeling alright.  It's just... everything is so unreal. 
Out of everything I've seen and heard, the most unrealistic of all has been finding out I have dementia.
I'm grateful for everything you and Vin are doing.   But.. there are these doubts swirling my head.  I can't shake them."

             Egon places a hand on Luke's shoulder.  "I'm pretty certain anyone would feel that way, if they were in your place."

            "Success!!" Vin yells in triumph. 
"All ingredients for this potion are here and accounted for.  Book says no need to have precise sizes.  Once the ingredients are placed together they will meld into each other.  Then they'll dissolve into a liquid.  I am going to need a pot."

              "Don't you mean a cauldron?" 
Luke finding some humor in his own "joke".

                A black, dented cauldron appears in the middle of the bedroom, nearly landing Giblet. 

                  Giblet bursts out a braying trumpet.  He resumes his leisurely rolling along the floor.

                      "Watch where you're placing that thing, will ya?  Of course you have a cauldron in that bag."   Egon remarks

                      "I'm sorry Gibs, Buddy." 
A tiny pair of goggles and gloves appears on Vin's hands and face.

                     "Should we wear safety equipment as well?" Luke inquires.

                        "Nawww, these are for show.  The potion doesn't require any heating up.  There will be no smell or fumes. 
May I have a hand putting everything inside? I'm a tad too short." 

                        Both boys pick up all the ingredients and drop them at the bottom of the cauldron. 

                        Vin scrambles up to Egon's shoulder to watch in awe.

                         Each ingredient moves to attach themselves to one another, like they are magnetized.  The moment all are stuck together,  they morph into a baby blue colored liquid.

                          "Yes!  That's the proper color!" Vin shouts right in Egon's ear. 

                           After wincing at the assault of his eardrums, a vial and spoon appear in each of Egon's hands.  

                            "You have the honors of scooping it all into that vial."  Vin instructs.

                             "Will do." 
It takes a steady hand for Egon to gather every drop into the vial.  He manages it and gazes in wonder at the liquid in the clear vial. 

                             Vin leaves Egon's shoulder to bounce excitedly by Luke.  "Are you ready to drink your elixir?"

                             Luke cracks a half grin.
"As ready as I can be.  It's this or continue to go crazy til I die."

                             Egon passes the vial to Luke.  The blonde gives it the "cheers" motion            
"Bottoms up."  He raises it to his lips, tilts his head back, taking it all in his mouth in one swift motion.