My sword clattered out of my hands and before I knew it my hair was pulled and a cold knife was pressed against my throat. They harshly pushed my back to make me move and to not make a sound.

I thought about yelling out, but I wouldn't want to attract anymore unwanted attention. I suddenly felt their hands on my belt, as they were feeling for more weapons. They found my other knives, shit. They took it out of my holders and took it for themself.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw a familiar figure, another masked person behind them with a sharp weapon to his spine.

"Lilia?"

It was Leigh. He didn't have anything covering his face apart from blood and a forming bruise. He daren't move, otherwise he would either get another beating or a blade in his back. He limped as he was pushed forward, his leg seemed to not be in good condition as it was last seen.

"Get moving and shut up." One of them ordered. I was pushed forward and forced us to move. The blade was pointed at the back of my neck, every step I took I was being watched by the person behind me. Without weapons I didn't know whether to risk it all and attack them with just my fists or to oblige.

Although with Leigh's condition I didn't want to risk it. So I kept on walking until we got closer to the other familiar voice I heard earlier. It was a gruff male voice and a woman.

"Look, I don't know who you're fightin'. But I am not part of it." The voice told the other. As I got closer I was certainly surprised to see my dad talking to one of the masked people, who had actually taken theirs off. Next to them was Dog, sitting down and panting happily. Dad tried to get Dog to follow him, however he just sat there next to the unknown woman.

Dad seemed to recognise the woman, which confused me. Who the hell was she and how did he know her?

Out of the bushes, more masked people came out. They had their weapons raised and walked closer to him, making them known and him aware that he was heavily outnumbered. That was when the person behind me pushed me forward and made us seem by the other woman. I tried to get out of his grasp however he put the knife to my throat once again, gripping me tightly by the back of the neck.

"Found 'em nearby. They're part of the group." The person behind me told the woman.

She eyed us both up and down, before her eyes landed on Leigh. Leigh didn't want to look at her, but he was basically forced to. He sneered at her, she couldn't help but smirk.

"Working with the enemy now are we Leigh? I didn't think that low of you." The woman spoke, making my dad and I confused at how she knew him.

How on earth did these people know him? What was Leigh not telling us and did anyone else know about this?

"Oh screw you Leah." Leigh replied with growl to his tone.

Leah continued to smile until her fake face dropped, "Once the others get ahold of y ou you won't be talking like that for very long." She told him before looking at me. I tried to look at Leigh, however he couldn't bare to look up, his guilty eyes were facing down.

Leah didn't say anything, she just watched for a second until her eyes trailed back to my dad. "You know her?" No response, he just glared at her.

She looked at me, stepping down onto the ground and trailing over. She stared at my blind eye and then up and down my long scar, "What's your name?"

"Fuck you."

"Well that's brave." Leah commented as the person's grip on my neck got tighter, making me grunt.

My dad stepped forward, "Stop that." Leah ignored him and held up her hand. She looked at him and then back at me, noticing his protective instinct.

Leah looked at the person behind me a gave a nod, signalling to stand down. He obliged and took away the knife and let go of my neck. I let out a gasp I didn't realise I was holding, bringing my hand up to the back of my neck and sending the person a glare.