Finally, I felt a little at peace.

Start from the beginning

Finally, I felt a little at peace.

Hosoek POV:
After reassuring Jungkook me, Eomma and Apa left their house and walked five minutes to the car.

We originally parked away from the house because let's be real we didn't want her to see them that way she would know we were deceiving her.

As soon as we sat down I was bombarded with questions from NamJin and tackled into a hug by Tae.

As I held Tae close to me and he embraced me in his scent I spoke about what happened. "We sort of just convinced her and fair play to us she seems very convinced. We're a little worried for Jungkook but I think he can handle himself".

NamJin sighed as Namjoon hugged Jin Hyung he needed his mates not one but both and right now he didn't have Jungkook.

Apa started the car and the journey to back home was very agonising and painful.

It took so long and everyone was in a sad mood. Jungkook really did lighten up our world once we met him and I promise not only myself but everyone else that I will free him from his step mother's grasp and let him be happy with his mates.

Once we reached home Apa and Eomma gave us all a hug and a few reassuring words and left to go back home too.

We all just sat on the couch thinking about what to actually do next. Everything seemed worthless without Jungkook right now but we had to plan ahead somehow right?

So we began discussing what happens next. I decided it would make sense to go visit kook a few days later so it's not abrupt then the two of us will try and find some evidence about Mrs Lee to use against her and the initial plan is to carry the wedding out but then expose Mrs Lee at the altar and have her over to the police otherwise she will catch on too quickly.

Once we had decided on everything we knew the best course of action would be to go to bed.

But we still had to eat and actually gain some energy. Before anyone of us could move to call the takeout place Jin Hyung's phone rang pulling us all out of our thoughts.

Hyung picked up not giving much thought on who it could be he put it on speaker until he heard aunty Mina's scared voice "Jin my child...somethings happened to Jimin and we're on our way to the hospital the ambulance is taking us. He's having contractions we don't know what's truly wrong. Please all of you come to Seoul central hospital please".

We all looked towards each other and ran out the door to the car. Throughout the car ride Tae was crying in my embrace "Jimin's gonna be okay right alpha?"

He only ever called me alpha in his most vulnerable state and right now my poor baby was battling with everything.

I held him tightly and said "I won't let anything happen to him I promise".

Tae just held me crying so much and it broke my heart to hear my baby this weak.

Namjoon and Jin Hyung also had tears but they were better at hiding it than me and Tae were.

I kept kissing Taehyung's head just to reassure him that I am still here with him.

Once we reached the hospital we asked for Jimin and he was in the emergency theatre. Forgetting that elevators exist we ran to the fourth floor only to find Aunty Mina alone.

No one else with her...most specifically no Yoongi with her and that didn't set right with me..with all of us.

We approached aunty and she immediately hugged Namjoon finding comfort from him immediately.

"Joonah...Yoongi isn't picking his phone up I left the two of them together and then I find Jimin screaming in pain all alone no Yoongi there. He left Jimin like he always does. He doesn't deserve Jimin my stupid son doesn't deserve this angel."