Finally, I felt a little at peace.

Start from the beginning

Once the phone connected she heard yoongi's voice "Hello?."

"Help me Yoongi!!! They're trying to hurt me please alpha".

"What happened? Where are you?" Yoongi almost shouted out into the phone.

IU wasn't able to respond as the man covered her mouth and cut the call.

"Now that bitch ass alpha will come to save his little princesses but I will take my revenge even if that means a pretty little slut like you has to die".

IU's blood went cold she didn't really know if Yoongi would save her because she wasn't blind she saw how him and Jimin were.

IU was selfish and she would do anything to save herself who cares if someone else was to die in her place.

So she took a deep breath and revealed something that we all hope she would regret but because it was her maybe she wouldn't.

Once IU began talking she never really stopped she revealed everything and now this big fat old man read her like an open book. She was the perfect target for him and he would use her to his full advantage.

Jimin POV:
Whilst Eomma called the emergency services and we were waiting she tried to get a hold of me. She tried to make sure my eyes stayed open but it was so hard to do it.

My body was burning and I immediately knew that maybe this wasn't a contraction. Maybe it was something else and that was scaring me more.

I tried to speak, I tried to tell Eomma that this wasn't a contraction but I couldn't do it.

My body, my omega was screaming for Yoongi Hyung but I just couldn't see him. Where was he? Why wasn't he with me?

He promised he would stay right? So why did he leave? Did he leave me for IU? Like he always does?

All these questions made my pain increase. The only thing that somewhat made me feel sane was the fact that I could still smell him.

His scent was all over me and because of that reason I was able to fight this much to keep my eyes open.

Then suddenly loud sirens could be heard and the guards that were so kind to me ever since I came into this house helped Eomma take me to the ambulance.

I couldn't remember their names in the state that I was in.

As soon as I was in the ambulance the paramedics began to check me up.

They told Eomma something but I just couldn't understand what they said.

I felt them touching my bump and I didn't like that at all. My omega felt threatened.

Nonetheless they attached needles, pipes and a breathing tube to my body and I had to remind my omega that they were only trying to help.

I remember the car driving extremely fast, I felt tears on my hand that was being clutched tightly by Eomma.

I heard the panicked voices of the paramedics something like "we may lose him".

I didn't know what that meant but there was this darkness and peace that was pulling me towards it and I really wanted to keep my eyes closed.

Eomma kept me awake though she told me to stay awake and that if I closed my eyes she would never forgive me.

Why did she say that? What was happening to me? Eventually however, the promise I gave to Eomma I couldn't hold because my eyes shut tightly and darkness engulfed me.

I remember a tear drop falling from my left eye and immediately I knew it was out of pain rather than happiness.

Once my eyes closed I whispered "Sorry Eomma". Before tightly letting it shut.