6 ~ Hello my dear Angel

Start from the beginning

When he looked at her he had his answer already. He knew nothing mattered to her when it came to their princess. Ignoring his words she started to leave. He held her wrist and asked, "Ma'am, can I accompany you to meet our angel?"

He wasn't sure if she would agree but his mind told him that if not now then never. It was high time he met his daughter. He longed to get to know her, hold her and pamper her. He was restless to hear her reply. If she said 'no', he would step back since he respected her enough to let this one opportunity slip, but he would eventually meet his daughter if not today. He wanted to check if she was safe. He expected disapproval since it was probably too early.

"Sure, you can meet your daughter, Mr. Raichand", she replied. He frowned and said "Our daughter"

She gave a quick nod and jerked his hand away from her wrist.

"I will wait for you downstairs in my car. Be there in 5" she ordered, rushing towards the door. He immediately shouted "Careful" but the damage was done as she bumped into the closed door.

Even though he was worried, he softly murmured, "Finally, finally proof that she is my princess! I saw her being clumsy after so many days. That's a sign of normalcy. I love her clumsy self"

She hissed as her head collided with the glass and ran away not caring about it.

He cleared her schedule and sat behind her in her car. She drove as if the earth was going to crumble and it was the last day of existence. Her speed limits crossed boundaries.

'She has changed completely. She was afraid of speed and now she is scaring me with her speed' he thought.

As they reached a magnificent mansion, she got down instantly and threw the keys toward the guard standing nearby. He was unable to catch the key and hurt his nose in the process. He gasped but shrugged it away and shouted in a shaking voice "Please don't panic ma'am"

Kabir was stunned to see her behavior and as he looked at the guard he knew that it was a regular thing for him. He was stupefied by the fact that even the guard knew that she would react this way and care for her. Looking at her rude behavior, why would a guard worry about her? He asked himself.

As she made her way inside hastily, Kabir followed her quietly looking at his surroundings. Even in this tense situation, his gaze traveled to the lavish surroundings. Upon passing the lawn full of flowers his eyes were drawn to the striking arrangement of blue scent lavenders. The garden was full of flowers and the other half of it was hidden from his eyes as topiary statues shielded the view. The statues looked like neighing horses placed vertically in a line. There was no doubt that the part had been cleverly hidden from outsiders.

(The mansion 🔼)

(The mansion 🔼)

Upon entering the living room, he was captivated by the cream and golden color scheme.