chapter 38

Alice's POV

I reached at the base, I saw the nearly dead human lying on floor. Anyone who would look at him will pity him. I smirked, his pain gives satisfaction.

"I hope my people are taking good care of you" I sat in front of him.

"If you want to kill me then do it!!!" He shouted.

"Tsk, really? cosa ti ha fatto pensare che ti lascerò morire facilmente" (what made you think I'll let you die easily)

I nodded to my men to continue his work.

I moved away from him and behind me I heard painful screams "URGH!!! LEAVE ME! ALICE... JUST FUCKING KILL ME URGH!!"

It's different satisfaction I get.

***********

"Alice! Where did you go?" I saw Elijah, looking oh so handsome in his white tee and grey joggers. "I was out for work, you needed something?"

"Can't you stay at one place for some days? You were injured yesterday haven't I told you to take rest!!!" He looked frustrated

"Oh so you care for me?" I came dangerously close to him while he rolled his eyes "Happy realisation Miss Davis"

"Gosh! You are so rude Mr. Knight"

"Mumma...Papa!!"

Papa?

Who?

"I can call you that right?" Ian looked at Elijah with his puppy eyes. Elijah smiled "of course yes champ" and carried him.

"What the---" A cutted of the voice

"LANGUAGE ISLA THERE'S A KID HERE!!!" I shouted.

"Shut up! And how Elijah became Ian's father? DID YOU GOT MARRIED TO HIM?? AND WHY THE FUCK I DON'T KNOW?"

"GOD ISLA KEEP YOUR DIRTY MOUTH SHUT! CAN'T YOU EVEN SPEAK A SENTENCE WITHOUT ANY CUSS?" I shouted at her.

" I am not married to him and I Have no idea why he's calling him father!"

"I told him so..." Elijah finally spoke. "You?...but why?"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Elijah POV

"Why Elijah? Why would you do that?" She seems like challenging me

"I... I... Love... Um.. I love Ian as my son" It's no lie tho but...

It has to be I love you Alice! Elijah what's wrong with you. I mentally cursed myself

"Yeah right!" She rolled her eyes and went away. Have I said something Wrong?

"Dude you gotta be kidding me" I heard Jayden. "What do you mean?" I was confused.

"Bro you gotta propose her for marriage , you realised that?"

"She's been waiting for you all these years, and when she found you, you were with that bitch and even was ready to get married to her" Isla came in view. "She deserves an insurance from you that now nobody can take you away from her anymore."

"You gotta show her that you love her will never leave her" Jonathan said.

"AND GET MARRIED TO HER!" We heard Ian's voice, we looked at him and he giggled.

"I will" I slyly smiled.

***********

"Liam please help me with it!" I begged him. He just sat on coach placed in my office.