chapter-35

Alice's pov

He smirked, looking at my state.

I saw Jayden and Jonathon coming our way fully bruised. Their blood was stained on their clothes. My men went and took them.

"I was not dead, ...."

**********

"Now it's your chance to die with your dad, Lorenzo"

"Urghh!!! Leave me you bitch!!" My men were holding him.

"You fucking destroyed me in every way!! Anyways talk less, work more"

I shot him near the heart, leaving him half alive, and told my men to push him from the cliff.

*********

"Lucky me isn't baby girl?" he stated.

"Alice it's a trap!!" Jayden said, standing near me.

"Alice let's go goddammit... His plan is different"

"What do you want?" I gritted my teeth and asked to Lorenzo.

"My throne and...my son" he smirked

"NO, NEVER YOU FUCKER! I will kill y-" my words stopped when I saw.

"IAN?? ELIJAH??" they both were unconscious and tired in rope. "YOU BASTARD LEAVE THEM!!"

"you think I will?" He laughed evilly.

"Kill me but leave them!" I said

"ALICE!?" Isla shouted.

"Of course I will kill you, but not easily baby girl... You'll see the worst death" he evilly laughed

"I was telling you it's a trap, Alice!... He planned it. He distracted you by kidnapping me and Jonathan so that he can get excess to Ian and you!"

"Adam!! Where is he? He-" My words died when I saw Adam standing near Lorenzo. "Adam?"

"Sorry, Alice..." His face was emotionless.

"You betrayed me!?" I was so fucking angry. "ADAM JOHNSON!! HOW DARE YOU?? HAVE SOME FUCKING SHAME"

"Shame doesn't feed you little lady" he smirked at me. "Now just surrender yourself, you have no choice"

"Then will you leave them?"

"Not Ian! He's my son" he looked at me and I gritted my teeth "you fucker! Don't you dare to say that he's mine, not yours"

"Mumma?" I saw Ian and Elijah, they got their consciousness. "Angel?" He looked at the scene.

"Oh see your lover boy and my son is up!" He went towards them. "NO STOP LORENZO!" I tried to move but his men stopped me.

"Ian baby! I am your father"

"No," Ian said, my baby was afraid.

"Yes baby, I am your father... See we look alike...How our eyes match"

"STOP!" I shouted

"NO! NO! NO! You can't be my father! You are a bad person!" Ian said,

"And you think your mom is good? And you are good deed?" Lorenzo laughed at my son

"LORENZO!! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

"Son!! You are the nightmare of your mother because you are my blood. You are the pain for your mother because you relate with me... You are the truth your mother wants to run from"

"You fucker... STOP!!" Elijah shouted

"ALICE... Will you surrender yourself or should I kill them? I really don't care about this kid's life"

I was looking at everyone, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath," you have to Leave Elijah and Ian both, and I'll surrender"

"You think you are in a place to demand?"

" Your main plan is to kill me where does keeping Ian came? Why you want him?"

"None of your fucking business , He's my son and I'll take him with me...."

I thought a little and answered. "I surrender"

"Take her," he said.

I felt everyone shouting to stop this but I was not listing to anyone's voice. Jayden took Elijah back, while Adam took Ian with him.

His men took me with him. I know he wants to give me slow death. I smirked.

Let him celebrate his victory...

__________

YO PEOPLE!! I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING FINE....

AND I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED MY STORY...

LOVE,

ARCANE 🖤