Chapter 83 End

"Ugh~"

"Aiya! We are so bubbly and energetic, it's awesome!"

Zhenli smiled as he looked at the chubby lotus root, chubby cheeks, and protruding round belly on the screen. All narrowed into a seam.

"Acridine~ahhh~"

"Hehehe, bye bye little baby, I will go home to see you after my grandmother has conquered the snowy mountains here, and bring gifts for you and your brother then." Zhenli suddenly received it today. The video that Hughes called, said that Duan had been dragging his light brain and pointed to his photo to make a video with himself.

Zhenli likes Duan very much, because Duan looks exactly the same as when Hughes was a child. Zhenli is very happy to see that he is completely a miniature version of Hugh. Although he is a little cub now, he frowns. The angles are the same as those of Hughes, but there are some deviations in the body shape, and Duoduo has to gain a lot of weight.

"Acridine~" Dian Dian waved a powerful little fist to signal that Zhen Li should go home quickly.

Although Dianmai is still young, Feng Zao and Hughes often tell him about Zhenli, and he also understands that many of his beautiful little clothes are made by Zhenli.

Kui Kui will often play with him with small toys. Most of the small toys are also collected and sent back by Zhenli from various places, and they are basically not available in shopping malls.

So for Dian Dian, although Zhen Li is not by his side, everything around him has the shadow of Zhen Li.

Hughes looked at the strong little bug cub who kept waving his arms and said to Zhenli, "Father, please pay attention to safety outside, don't be too pushy. Give yourself a period of time to buffer."

Although Zhenli was in good health, he was a little old after all, and Hugh hoped that every time he went out to a place, he would try to go home to buffer and nourish his body before going to the next place.

Zhenli understood what Hughes was thinking, and said warmly that she knew, "Let's breastfeed Danny first, I think he's hungry if he eats his hands all the time."

Hughes looked at the time and it was time for Duan to drink milk. He had been in the video with Zhenli for so long without realizing it. Although Duan still couldn't speak, just watching Zhenli's acridine screaming like this could help. hours on video.

So the thing about blood is really wonderful, it's like the first time Gao Gao met Zhenli.

Hughes: "Then the female father, I'll hang up first, and I'll breastfeed Danny first."

Yes, the little bug cub's nickname is Danny, and he got it because he said that Danny is still in the form of an egg. It is always motionless at times, so it is called dumb.

They haven't taken the name yet. Feng Zao said that he will wait for it to go to school before taking it. He also likes the cute and cute name of Danny, thinking that it will be a day if you can call it one more day.

At the beginning, Feng Zao and Hughes also gave Danny several names, but no matter which name they called, Danny would pat his undeveloped little bony female to show his dissatisfaction.

I took a few back and forth, but I took one at random when I couldn't stand it any longer. I didn't expect that Duan was still motionless at the time, as if it was the default, and finally the nickname was decided.

After hanging up the video, Hughes took out the little clothes that Zhenli made for him and put them on. Every time when he finished drinking milk, he would doze off. The clothes that Zhenli made were all cotton, which was very suitable for him. Worm pups wear when they sleep.